• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Error in Jap Ext1 HSC2006 ???? (1 Viewer)

choiijkorea89

HSC
I was depressed after having finished Jap3U HSC2006 cuz i just realised that i didn't write conversation for Question2...well let me type the question.

あなたはおとたけのお母さん、またはお父さんです。障害者のフォーラリにさんかするようにたのまれました。上の文についてスピーチをした後で、さんかしゃとディスカッションをすることになっています。スピーチを書きなさい。

Imagine you are Ototake's mother or father. You have been asked to participate in a disability forum. After delivering a speech related to the extract above, you discuss with the audience the issues raised in your speech. Write the script of this conversation.

And...in Japanese it says "write SPEECH" and in English it sayas "write the script of this conversation"...What the hell? Well, at that time, I didn't read the question in English (which is...terrible mistake) but I think we should follow the question in JAPANESE well becauase...it's Japanese Extension!! If we were supposed to write the script of the conversation, they should've said 会話の内容(ないよう)を書きなさい. I believe lots of people didn't notice it OR followed English question. What do you think about this error???

Oh, by the way, I managed to get E4 in Japanese Extension!

Last edited:

dongypro

HSC
ur supposed to follow the japanese
me and my jap friend both wrote a speech and ended up with the exact same mark (E4)

but we probably lost marks in either the Ototake part (section 1)

ahh well too late now to )(@$#(* about it ey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)