• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Europa league (1 Viewer)

jogabonito

HSC
i think AS Roma FTW this season, even though we lost our first match:mad:

HSC
going for valencia, roma, and the aussie contingent in fulham, everton, galatasaray, celtic

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
will neill be able to play for everton in the europa league?

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
will neill be able to play for everton in the europa league?
Hasnt Everton already submitted their 25 for the Group Stage?

I think he will be able to play in the latter stages of Everton's campaign, as no offence to AEK or BATE but they will be thrashed easily by a strong Everton 11.

:)

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
going for valencia, roma, and the aussie contingent in fulham, everton, galatasaray, celtic
HAHA i sorely hope ROMA get owned, sorry to any current Roma supporters.

Ranieri is a good manager, but Roma arent that good of a side, (NOT taking Finances or Youth academy into account) it just shows by their weaknesses, as they have neva won da serie A.

But, in saying this, they have made it far in the UCL stages...only to be beaten by Man Utd on the past 2 occasions.

Anyways, Valencia; Everton, Galatasaray and maybe a sniff for Werder Bremen/ Shakthar/Villereal. :)

Simo91

HSC
A sniff? Both Bremen and Shakthar were in the final last year. Villareal are pretty competitive in the UCL, let alone Europa Cup so they are more than just 'sniffs' for me (Bearing in mind i'm not sure about their transfers etc).

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
roma have won serie a three times mate
my bad, why did I say neva, i mean as of recently, hasnt it been a Milan-Inter Monopoly.

but in saying this, Roma must have F.Totti, Doni and Vucinic as fit as possible in order to go on and win this Europa League. :)

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
A sniff? Both Bremen and Shakthar were in the final last year. Villareal are pretty competitive in the UCL, let alone Europa Cup so they are more than just 'sniffs' for me (Bearing in mind i'm not sure about their transfers etc).
Well, Villarreal are a good team but without Pellegrini as coach, its hard to see them going further than Last 16....or Quarters..

As For Bremen, who knows, as they seem to be lacking their influential Brazilian in attack---Diego. But they have OZIL + MARIN who are Germany's two future wingers/midfielders, so yea, its gonna be very tight in the Europa League.

:)

jogabonito

HSC
my bad, why did I say neva, i mean as of recently, hasnt it been a Milan-Inter Monopoly.

but in saying this, Roma must have F.Totti, Doni and Vucinic as fit as possible in order to go on and win this Europa League. :)

yeh i know we gotta be at our best considering we have a relatively hard group with fulham and basel. i think villareal are favourites atm paying 11.00 roma 13.00...

Roy9

HSC
Liverpool. Dead Easy.
Seeing as you struggled to beat a 10 man Wolves side then I highly doubt winning the Europa League will be "dead easy" when there's teams like Valencia, Juventus, Villarreal and Roma etc in it

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Seeing as you struggled to beat a 10 man Wolves side then I highly doubt winning the Europa League will be "dead easy" when there's teams like Valencia, Juventus, Villarreal and Roma etc in it
just rub it in lol but you're right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)