Exam was stupid? (1 Viewer)

Was the CAFS exam a bunch of hoo-ha?

• Yes, and i totally stuffed it up?

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Yes, but i think i did ok

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • It was alright i guess

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No, it was the best exam i've ever done!

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
I think it was so stupid. Especially the last question...i mean, ours was meant to be on Individuals and Work, and the question asked u to say something about Individuals AND groups...WEIRD!

mishka

HSC
N/A
we did family and societal interactions for our option... i was sooo glad they asked about the aged and children because that was the part i had studied for the most. i read the questions for the other options, and i know i don't do them, but they seemed "ick" (if anyone understands what i mean!!)

crazychic_66

HSC
N/A
CAFS has always been wordy for me, so the questions werent really a surprise altho question 16 c killed me, relating things how they want is virtually impossible. this course could be so much easier if they just kept to the point when writting questions... they would get heaps betta answers 2!

bestkeptsecret

HSC
nah man i think that that ecam was one of the easiest hahaha ... well ill tell u if its still easy when i get my results ...

u think its easy ans u go crapp... i love how that happens

elizarose

bestkeptsecret said:
nah man i think that that ecam was one of the easiest hahaha ... well ill tell u if its still easy when i get my results ...

u think its easy ans u go crapp... i love how that happens
I completely disagree that was the hardest paper out of my whole hsc, even adv english was harder than this. Judging by the past papers 2001-2003 they have been steadilygetting harder and this year really topped the cake!! This was a subject which i felt really confident uin as it wasn't immensely challenging and i enjoyed it. I think the board of studies is trying to change the mentality that this subject is a push over andthat only 'dumb' people do it and change this to a more academic subject. NOT IMPRESSED!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)