EXPERIENCED English Tutor (English Advanced, English Extension, English Extension 2) (1 Viewer)

florencesinn

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Florence and I am offering English tutoring to students who are DETERMINED to get a head start in their English HSC's and who want to achieve the best marks possible.

My credentials and achievements in English include:
- 96/100 HSC English Advanced examination mark - the highest external mark for the Baulkham Hills High School 2012 cohort
- 95/100 overall English Advanced Mark
- 47/50 English Extension 1 HSC Examination mark and an overall mark of 46/50
- Am currently studying Bachelor of Speech Pathology at the University of Sydney, and am well versed in Linguistics (CSCD1034)
- EXTENSIVE experience in dealing with students of all abilities

My lessons are highly personalised, based on the student's ability and current school progress.
Every lesson I will go through what you have learnt at school, and go even FURTHER by providing teaching materials to ensure that you have an in-depth analysis of the texts.
I extensively and critically mark your works by setting you writing tasks to complete each week and will guide you step by step through the writing process to ensure that you are maximally prepared for what the HSC can throw at you.

$30/hour - Parramatta Library (or around the Parramatta area)
OR $30/hour at Castle Hill Library on WEDNESDAYS.

I also offer one-off essay marking sessions where I will critically mark your works using the BOS guidelines and standards to ensure that you are prepared for real HSC marking.
This marking also is offered for Modern History Essays.

FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE:
EMAIL: florencesinn@gmail.com
TEXT: 0452432375

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)