Experiment (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I clocked the exact time it took for the bus to travel from eddy avenue to UNSW.
And then from UNSW to eddy avenue.

From Eddy Avenue to UNSW : 12mins 53 sec
From UNSW to Eddy Avenue: 10mins 06 sec

Whats your time?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
one time i listened to a 12min 55sec song throughout the duration of a bustrip (uni to central), so i assumed from then onwards that the trip is roughly 13mins.

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
10 minutes is a pretty good trip... i remember having a really fast trip to central, and from looking at the back of my travelten i worked it out to be about 9 minutes

in the interests of a good experiment are you timing from when when you get on/off, or from when the bus starts moving?

i think the worst time to catch the buses in the afternoon is between 2pm and 4pm as everyone seems to leave around then and there's hardly any buses...

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ianc said:
10 minutes is a pretty good trip... i remember having a really fast trip to central, and from looking at the back of my travelten i worked it out to be about 9 minutes

in the interests of a good experiment are you timing from when when you get on/off, or from when the bus starts moving?

i think the worst time to catch the buses in the afternoon is between 2pm and 4pm as everyone seems to leave around then and there's hardly any buses...
As soon as the doors of the bus close begin timing :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
That's pretty fast. That's equivalent to walking to Parramatta Rd side of USYD campus from Redfern.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
To add a futher control, everyone must time from when the bus slam the door at Eddy Avenue, to when the bus open the door at the first stop of UNSW.

Obviously it would take longer if you stop at the 2nd or 3rd stop of UNSW. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)