Extension 2 English 2014/15 (Help!) (1 Viewer)

GabbDee

HSC
Hi, I've only recently began to use this site so if I'm doing something wrong, feel free to call me out! :eek2:

So I've elected to do extension 2 English for my HSC, however my school does not offer this course so I am doing it through distance education- and I'm completely LOST.
I know the course is mostly an individual work, however after getting off the phone with my teacher I'm overwhelmed!

Could someone please help me to understand what it is I have to do exactly for my proposal? What exactly do I need to know about my work? The teacher gently chastised me for not knowing exactly what genre, concept and time frame I wanted to write my Short Story about (And it's day 4 of the term!) I'm starting to think doing this through D.E. was a bit of a mistake!

Any other information would be gladly welcomed! And if anyone else has done this through D.E please tell me about your experience.
Thank you! :hug2:

Jadelles

HSC
Can someone help me out too?
DE is fucking impossible to do ext 2 in its so hard and the teachers lack direction. im pretty much in the same place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)