extension trial (1 Viewer)

!!belle!!

i have my trial tomorrow ahhhh did anyone stress as much as i am now i feel sick.........

Mike iE

HSC
im not exactly stressed because i know the other 2 in my class are in the same boat as me. I'm not worried on question 1, but question 2 on JFK im unsure of what to do. Its only 10% anyway, our project is going to decide our ranks, so how i go wont affect that muc.
Good luck anyway Belle

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Don;t worry. The trial isnt worth that much in comparision to the project. Everyone is in the same boat so don't stress so much.

!!belle!!

i reckon i did shit int he project too tho lol goodluck to u to i wish i was going jfk thats what i wanted to do ok bye an dgoodluck to all who have trials tomorrow !!

scruffy012

HSC
i'ts not that bad

yeah the trails arnt too bad i done mine 4 days ago, all i have to say i know your historiography, and learn some quotes, you may get away with paraphrasing, but i dunno (i did it but i havent seen my results yet so u didnt hear it from me :p)

just go your hardest, it'll pay off in the end

Scruffy

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
omg, im stressn out sooooo much bout the trial! mines in 2 days and i still feel like i know nothing...which is probably an accurate reflection on what i know. i think i can muddle my way through the first bit, but im dreadn the appeasement question. who cares about appeasement anyway. stupid topic. (yes, im an ancienter! :)
i know the project is worth more than the trial, but ive GOT to do well in it - i dont know bout u guys, but ur project mark is being moderated according 2 our performance in the trials, 'to get a mroe accurate impression of the true ranking of students.' which COMPLETELY sux.

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
it wasnt too bad...
i didnt have any quotes...this is what happens when u have 9 exams in 2 weeks and 6 in the first 5 days...

the only quote i had was " christians were just jews that were excited about jesus"

SimpaticO

Happy Man
Well I had my trial yesterday and it wasn't that bad. Our school did the catholic schools trial (and out topic was Elizabeth). We were so annoyed when we had to do Elizabeth because the 4 of us in our class all originally stated that we would prefer to do JFK. Our HSIE coordinator said we couldn't because "our school didn't have enough sources for us to study JFK". However, after he said we had to do Elizabeth, he bought all of our current sources on her afterwoods anyway!

Anyway, back to the trial. We were all dreading the question on historiography but I think I did ok in that, I kind of rushed my conclusion though. With the question on Elizabeth I think I did quite well. We were asked to discuss the question with reference to two areas of debate. I had studied five areas in detail so I just used the ones I felt strongest in, so I think I did quite well in that question.

Even so, none of us were too worried about it because it was only 10%. I was lucky enough to come first in my class in the project and I was second in our half yearly's so I'm hoping that my ranking will be ok in the end with those marks.

<<lauren>>

i did the catholic trial, and i was reasonably happy with the first question, but the case study question was horrible!! i had had four hours sleep and three hours study (due to textiles major project) and couldnt for the life of me think of how to do the question (about historians contexts), relate it to jesus, and then back it up with quotes!! argh....at least its done...but i dont want the mark back...

anyone else in the same boat?

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
mine turned out 2 be ok after all. coulda been beta of course (probably if id actually studied!), but meh, it could have been a whole lot worse. i think i did ok...read: i think i passed. i thought i was gonna have heaps more trouble with section II than section I, but i ended up findn the appeasement question fairly easy (which has put me deep in2 shock!)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
mine turned out 2 be ok after all. coulda been beta of course (probably if id actually studied!), but meh, it could have been a whole lot worse. i think i did ok...read: i think i passed. i thought i was gonna have heaps more trouble with section II than section I, but i ended up findn the appeasement question fairly easy (which has put me deep in2 shock!)

scruffy012

HSC
see i told yous that it isnt that bad, although i totally screwed up an essay (0/25 :X) i wrote about the totally the wrong thing hehe thats what u get for 2, 3 hour history exams 1 hour apart hehe thats not the life,

well if u feel that yr mark is shithouse u's probably done better than me hehe

Scruffy

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
scruffy, i dont understand - how did you write about the wrong thing? i justb dont get how you could: do you mean you misread the question or something? coz otherwise how could u write about somethigng that you didnt study?

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
scruffy, i dont understand - how did you write about the wrong thing? i justb dont get how you could: do you mean you misread the question or something? coz otherwise how could u write about somethigng that you didnt study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)