exTract Questions (1 Viewer)

roryahoy

HSC
does Anyone have Questions from Module A or B that Have Extracts that you need to use? not From HSC Please, Trials would be Good but there Are not a Lot of Those Extract Questions There

my Texts are Tempest Hagseed For module A, and TS Eliot for Module B

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
rn i only have these two sorry, i don't do any of your texts, both are from module b

King's School 2023:
1695537145154.png

Caringbah 2022:
1695537569498.png

nsw..wollongong

HSC
does Anyone have Questions from Module A or B that Have Extracts that you need to use? not From HSC Please, Trials would be Good but there Are not a Lot of Those Extract Questions There

my Texts are Tempest Hagseed For module A, and TS Eliot for Module B
HSC 2022's mod A had an extract question

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
please no extract for mod b 😭
i'd prefer if they just specify a poem.
mod a extract would be better
i do a novel for mod b and i haven't read it since we did it in class so i have to read it this holidays and work on adapting with extracts 💀
it depends on the extract q though... i like the ones where they say refer to the extract as an example so i can just swap out one quote from my paragraph each with one from the extract. i really don't like questions like 'how does this excerpt do this??' (like the 2020 HSC, u have to answer it differently and i don't like it, it's kinda confusing). i do poems for module a so i'm hoping for an extract for mod a cos i know all the poems apart from the one irrelevant one i'm pretending doesn't exist

though, they've done mod a extracts for the past 2 HSCs and the last time they did one for mod b was in 2020 :( if i have to guess, i think we'll have a mod b extract this year (though i'd rather a general question...) just hoping it's not like the 2020 HSC where it asks how the extract does things ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)