extro a/c? (1 Viewer)

FASN8U

hey wat's the extro a/c? cus i need to purchase notes from the notes centre and the only payments were credit card and thru ur extro a/c. Since I don't have credit card and I don't want to line up in that long line, the only way is the extro a/c and pick it up.
Anyone kno?

Thanks

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
An extro account is like a little bank. You basically put money in at the carslaw comp access centre or somewhere down in Fisher.
Money from there can be used for printing and extra downloading limits while at uni, web space, fines, buying those notes...

FASN8U

cool thanks so i just go to the fisher library and say i want to add money into my a/c?

Generator

HSC
N/A
Ah, the line at the Copy Centre moves quite fast for its size...

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
Ah, the line at the Copy Centre moves quite fast for its size...

yeah man, i was on the line for only 20 minutes - 20 minutes is a real long time, but considering the line was front the door, then to the co-op shop and then spirraled, it was pretty quick

extro account? hmm - cant u just get a copy card to print and copy?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I mean printing things off computers. (like, you can finish off an essay at uni and print it out there.) Copy cards are only for copying.

I have never used my extro, you should be able to add it at the computer access place within fisher. It's one level down, in the undergraduate section.

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
To print at the libary you simply go to those machines in the copy room, put some money in the machine, then swipe any plastic card that has a magnetic strip to put credit on it.

After clicking print at the computers, go to the computers next to the printer, see which one has your print job listed on the monitor, then swipe the card in the slot on the keyboard and enter a pin.

Note the above only applies for the *fischer library* computers, to print at a computer access lab (remember, there is one within fischer), I think you need money in your extro account. You can put money in it using eftpos at the desk in the fischer access centre or by cash at the margaret telfer building on the other side of parramatta road...

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh to put money in your extro account, you can do it thru the net with your credit card.. OR you go to the margaret telfer building (across parra road) and put money thru there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)