Faculty of Economics, University of Beijing (2 Viewers)

noskich

HSC
I enrolled yesterday and it felt like studying at the Uni of Beijing as like 93% of people in the que were Asian, and of those 93% seems like more than 50% were Chinese which I could tell as I heard them spoke.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Yeah you might as well learn to deal with it. My ECOS2001 tute last semester i was the only white guy there everyone else was asian (including the retard of a tutor). On the upside if you feel like leaving china go to mannings, no asians there.

kony

HSC
Raven3333 said:
last semester i was the only white guy there everyone else was asian
that make you feel special?

just kidding.

so what is this uni of beijing thing? is it exchange? is there a website?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Commerce subjects are always inundated with asians...what do you expect? lol

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
kony said:

just kidding.

you are stupid

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
kony said:

just kidding.

I have no doubt that you are boderline retarted.

xsjado

HSC
University of Beijing is full of Anglo internationals.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there's no such thing as "the university of beijing.

f00l

noskich

HSC
stazi said:
there's no such thing as "the university of beijing.

f00l
Peking University which is one of the international exchange partners is, in fact, University of Beijing because Peking is a different name for Beijing. Learn some geography.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i do know geography, and i well know that peking is another name for beijing. however, it's incorrect referring to peking university as beijing university as that is not its official name. im quite certain its referenced as peking university in all academic publications, as well as by its students

the irony of it all is that you're an international student yourself

noskich

HSC
stazi said:
the irony of it all is that you're an international student yourself
Where s the irony in that? I came here from Europe thinking I enrolled to the Uni of Sydney and end up being in class with +90% Chinese who keep talking in Chinese all the time. Well, sorry, but this is not what I was expecting, I would have gone rather to the Uni of Beijing otherwise as the tuition and living costs are at least 60% cheaper. And.. look here: http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2008/8/1/olympics/21974912&sec=olympics http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/society/A0806797.html

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well actually, the faculty is about 40% international students. of that percentage, i doubt they all talk chinese all the time. some may talk indonesian, malay, japanese, korean, etc. If you speak to them in english, they'll speak back to you in english.

And you probably should transfer to 'Beijing' University, as tuition is so much cheaper. After all, you did go here to hang out with white people, right?

noskich

HSC
stazi said:
well actually, the faculty is about 40% international students. of that percentage, i doubt they all talk chinese all the time. some may talk indonesian, malay, japanese, korean, etc. If you speak to them in english, they'll speak back to you in english.

And you probably should transfer to 'Beijing' University, as tuition is so much cheaper. After all, you did go here to hang out with white people, right?
I am not talking about the faculty statistics on the whole, but about the percentage of students who attend the same subjects as myself. And I don t have anything against any race, in fact, I prefer Asian girls and I am dating a Chinese girl right now, but I would certainly appreciate a more multicultural environment. I mean that is the point of group work case studies, report preparations and presentations to experience working with people of different backgrounds. I cant do that if I keep being the only non-Chinese person constantly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)