Fail! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm very worried about this exam.. what is a projected outcome for someone who came between 2nd and 5th out of 14 students with a trial mark of 49% (rank 5)..
i got in the high 70's for my other tests though.. am i paranoid or should i be worrying? ><

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ouch. 49%... just missed out by 1 to pass it, i'm sorry for that result, i'm sure you could do alot better on monday. It looks like maths is your weakest, and it'll probably bring your projected UAI down a bit, you will probably still get 70+, just do your best in the rest of your exams and you'll be fine. Good luck!!

yabby

HSC
Well the trial mark will no doubt lower ur total mark that was sent to the BOS, but it shouldnt really matter, being that isnt mark modified by the BOS, and what really matters is rank?

Just do your best. Time to Panic is when u get ur UAI and realise its under 30 ;)

Srixon

HSC
dont worry about it i reckon i will fail i have got like in the 40 to 50 % range for my tests and havent passed a maths test in the whole yr 11 or 12 so u are ahead of me and i came second in a class of 5 thank god i didn't fail any other assesments except for tests.

DeanM

HSC
all you can do is your best... keep studying your notes.. if you think that will help..

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Do you go to, maybe, a Catholic School? Or something similar that sets ridiculously hard papers that are unrealistic compared to the real thing? If so, it's not that bad, really..

Srixon

HSC
If u are talking to me i only go to a public school and only ever one fella passes the tests and he does 3 unit

Ghost1788

HSC
as a thought which trial did you do...Catholic/independant/your schools own one...

pmr_123

HSC
i'm the same as srixon, i came 3/5 for everything, have never actually passed a test, but usually get 70-75 in a normal assessment. i go to a public school, and i'm pretty sure my teacher wrote our trial, he said his exams are harder than any HSC you will ever get, so thats a tad encouraging.. still going to fail

Srixon

HSC
We must have a similar brain cant remember how to do the work in the tests or how to aplly it to the stupid arse questions but when we got a text book to see the equation or remeber how to do it then we go alright

HSC
Yea it was a correlation of catholic trial papers.
But the thing is if ive ranked in the top 3 for everything (beating ext1 students in assessments as well) except for the trial which i got fifth with 49% - still managing to get well above average for the class - would my ranks help if the whole class does well in the exam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)