• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

failed my p's :( (1 Viewer)

batboyhsc

HSC
i went for my p's at hornsby rta, and failed due to my demister not being up high enough :(

it was grey and cloudy wen i started, then i stopped at the stop sign and stuff, but after about 15 minutes, it started to rain really badly :( like really

if it was under the old scheme, i would have passed

i had done 51 hours, and i am a good driver, and drove perfectly during the test :( i have had 5 driving lessons, and drive auto. if i had driven crap, i wuld have just accepted it, but i drove like perfect :(

the guy also made up bullshit reasos, like i exceeded the speed limit, which i didnt, as it was perfect ticks in the whole speeding column on the score sheet

i think i mite try at hornsby again, or go to richmond...

jcurry

HSC
wat? so he just made up that you speed
did you go through your score sheet to see what fail item you had, or whether you made a lot of minor mistakes?
unless you did something wrong that you didnt think you did he must be a dickhead then

Lolita25

HSC
batboyhsc said:
i went for my p's at hornsby rta, and failed due to my demister not being up high enough :(

it was grey and cloudy wen i started, then i stopped at the stop sign and stuff, but after about 15 minutes, it started to rain really badly :( like really

if it was under the old scheme, i would have passed

i had done 51 hours, and i am a good driver, and drove perfectly during the test :( i have had 5 driving lessons, and drive auto. if i had driven crap, i wuld have just accepted it, but i drove like perfect :(

the guy also made up bullshit reasos, like i exceeded the speed limit, which i didnt, as it was perfect ticks in the whole speeding column on the score sheet

i think i mite try at hornsby again, or go to richmond...

Dont fret. B4 i cud get my p's the guy was a total bum and i told him not to make up excuses. The best time to drive is in the morning at around 8am. No traffic and its PERFECTO.:rolleyes:

HSC
47.46.45 said:
Guys I have been driving for fifty whole hours and this idiot RTA guy thinks he knows more about it than me.
Please advise on the best way I can liek maybe to sue him for damages and a license and a hot cars?!
bahahahaha rofl

but seriously if u failed it means u wernt good enough at driving gawd damn get ova urself haha

Foxodi

HSC
While its true, you should stop crying - I know how it feels. First time I went for my P's I got 95% score? But was failed because I had my foot above the clutch instead of resting it besides it -.- Damn I was pissed at the tester...

CieL

HSC
Meh.

I did it at Hornsby. It rained catshit. The windows started fogging up. I took one hand off the steering wheel to press one button and carried on driving. And I didnt fail =p

Peartie

HSC
as has been sped - if they say you sped you sped - did you go through a school zone in school zone hours???

even if you go 1kph over they will fail you...

you failed

get over it

do more hours and do it again!

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
The_highwayman said:
perhaps you should do more hours. 50 hrs was the minimum, but the more practice you get, the better.
I got my L's like two days after my sixteenth, had over 100 legit hours by my seventeeth, got red p's the day after my bday, got green p's the day after my 18th.
None of my family had the spare time to teach me so I got all my hours with misc friends / a few teachers at school / driving instructors every 25th hour. New laws come in and everyone is bitching about 100 hours and I'm like "...wut?". It's two hours a week you lazy fuckers.

I disagree with that new zero tolerance speeding for red p platers, poor bastards will be too busy watching their speedo to watch the road.

breed obsession
HSC
Riet said:
I just speed anyway.
If I get done again I'm pretty confident I'm fucked. Can you have 6 points on your greens and still drive around? I got raped by a speed camera and an innacurate speedo, 3pts :(

Despite how much I need my license I still speed occasionaly. Never in occupied areas or anywhere with kangeroos tho. Sneaky fuckers.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Riet said:
I just speed anyway.
wat ur a red p?

But yeah, I sped heaps on reds. But I've never been caught so I'm not one of those dickheads that causes the laws to get changed, amirite?

breed obsession
HSC
Azamakumar said:
wat ur a red p?

But yeah, I sped heaps on reds. But I've never been caught so I'm not one of those dickheads that causes the laws to get changed, amirite?
I personally think they should be looking at better driver education rather than ridiculous speeding penalties, the people who r getting the laws changed are the fail politicians.

If you look at stats from various European countries the average limit is way higher, the education is much better and the road toll is minimal.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
I passed my driving test first try, on the day i turned 17. suck a fucking dick.

(I had about 30 legit hours.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)