• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Family Guy (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I have to say, Family Guy rates as my all time favourite Cartoon (yes yes bye bye Simpsons, Gumby, Widget, Superted)

Does anybody else watch Family Guy....

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
fuck yes

I made a Family Guy thread a month or two back, as well.

best
show
ever

seriously, it is, it even supersedes the simpsons in my opinion, and that's saying something, because the simpsons is an all-time classic and also one of my favourites (though the most recent episodes are mostly total shit...:()

Family guy...pure comedic genious, cut down in its prime...WHY FOX :chainsaw: WHY

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
hell yeh, ive imported the whole series on dvd (along with Raging fuel).

as said above, best show ever but it got screwed over royally buy fox.

Since the dvds are going so well there is a Seth Mcfarlane (creator) has said that there most probably be a direct to dvd family guy movie which will be hilarious.

Also seth has a new cartoon starting on fox which will be very similar to family guy, it features an alien confined to a familys house for some reason so he just sits there drinking and smoking, and a goldfish which speaks french. weird yes, but im sure that will make it all the more funny :D

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Ohh
He's the little kid with Sideshow Bob/Kelsy Grammer's voice eh?

I never got to watch that show. I guess i was hooked onto another tv show on the same timeslot (simpsons?)

That guy was funny on the MTV video awards

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
its not kelsy grammar's voice but its got a similar sound to it with the whole evil/take over the world thing. but yes, its one of those shows, as well as simpsons, that i can watch over and over and still laugh. cant wait for the movie and the new series.

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
Ohh
He's the little kid with Sideshow Bob/Kelsy Grammer's voice eh?
Seth McFarlane (Creator) does the voice of Stewie, and also Brian, Quagmire, Peter, and Tom Tucker

and theres going to be a movie? sweet

If they can do a movie, why can't they also make new episodes and just put them straight on DVD? that would be awesome

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
a million bucks? holy shit!
oh well, i guess the voices get paid a fair bit, and theres probably a big long process of animation and computer shit, with people getting paid along the way

if only they would work for free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)