Father is critical overseas,uni absence? (1 Viewer)

Wake Up

HSC
I need to go to overseas tomorrow because my father is critical now and my family ask me to go back.
I know uni will be off in about 10 days. I have 1 test (10%) on Thursday and little assignment (5%) in next week.

I am going back here after the holiday
Do the lecturers will give me some extension if I can't go back before the holiday?
I have sent emails to my lecturers just a minute ago and I don't think they will reply till tomorrow morning

bangladesh

HSC
They will definitely consider it, However make sure you apply for special considerations within 5 days. Sorry to hear about your situation also

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Some tests don't allow for a special consideration or to sit another test despite the circumstances because of its low weighting but you need to organise a proxy who can help get you the extension and special consideration plus to notify your tutors of your situation. Plus it is also good to get a friend to write down notes and explain lecture content when you come back.

You really need a proxy with all the proper documents asap. Sorry to hear about your father and I wish you all the best ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)