• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Feature Article to do with Belonging (1 Viewer)

loz8092467

HSC
Can anyone please help me on beggining writing my feature article to do with belonging?
Im extremly stuck and cant figure out what to write it on.

We have been given stimus pictures of
1. People on different cultures standing in a cirlce
2. 3 girls dancing alongside the water
3. Black ducks leaving out a white duck.

This would really help, please. I dont understand where to star.
Chuck me ideas.

It will help eveyone for Creative Writing.

gsepp

HSC
only thing i can think of is do the black ducks leaving out the white 1 and interview someone who's a migrant and finding it hard to cope in our society ...

Venetiad

HSC
You could do what gsepp said, although if your looking for marks it might be a little to overused.

Really any kind of article will work for any of those pictures, you should be able to devise your own thing there, idea wise;

Circle - Exactly as the picture puts it (although, similar to gsepp's idea, its probably overused), belonging to a multicultural society, how to people feel, do you feel your belong, etc.

Dancers - Belonging to a dance troupe, again, how do they feel with belonging to the troupe etc.

kara42

HSC
You could do what gsepp said, although if your looking for marks it might be a little to overused.

Really any kind of article will work for any of those pictures, you should be able to devise your own thing there, idea wise;

Circle - Exactly as the picture puts it (although, similar to gsepp's idea, its probably overused), belonging to a multicultural society, how to people feel, do you feel your belong, etc.

Dancers - Belonging to a dance troupe, again, how do they feel with belonging to the troupe etc.
Also, the circle kinda symbolises like, connection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)