• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Feedback on English Adv & Ext? (1 Viewer)

Eggyegg

HSC
I'm in year 11 and I'd really appreciate it if someone would give me feedback on my essays for my prelims - preferably someone who has done these courses. I really want to do good but my teachers are really bad this year so my grades are dropping :( I don't want to hate my favourite subject

I'll send the link if someone responds :))

katev3s

HSC
I'm in year 11 and I'd really appreciate it if someone would give me feedback on my essays for my prelims - preferably someone who has done these courses. I really want to do good but my teachers are really bad this year so my grades are dropping :( I don't want to hate my favourite subject

I'll send the link if someone responds :))
Hey! I’m not one to help with marking essays, but I had the same experience as you were my teacher told me to drop english advanced. But luckily I proved her wrong by scoring a 92 in my mocks and overall 89 in the HSC (still salty). One advice is to actually follow structures they give you like TEEL, what so ever. It does wonders, even if you type up a paragraph, no structure, and edit it based off structures. Makes all the difference in the world. Goodluck!! 👍🏻 Also if you want to sound more
sophisticated word hippo is amazing for synonyms 😎

Eggyegg

HSC
This helped me so much to feel less alone! I always have had really high standards for myself especially in English as I ranked first for Year 9 and 10 and it's the only subject that just 'clicks' for me. I'm doing okay right now, still getting A's in eveyrthing but they're low A's and not as good as I know I can do. Thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)