Female Roles In Acting (1 Viewer)

tanjap

HSC
hey guys.. :eek:
i NEED help! i know it is extremely LATE and all, but 2mrw i have my debate on 'that modern movies lack good female roles' i NEED mega help on movies that have female roles but only because they are sexy and good looking and i am argueing that women are only hired for their appearance not due to their acting skills...thus they never really get good acting roles, because pple are their to chek out their body..bla bla bla! get my flow?? :confused:
IF U HAVE ANY POINTS AT ALL...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..HELP ME..I WOULD APRECIATE IT SO SO SO MUCH...(IM AFFIRMATIVE BTW).
THANK-YOU
T.J.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
kiera mcbloody knightley... her acting sucks but apparently she has a good body.

astro

HSC
i suppose you could a lot actresses and beauty queens become actresses - not becasue of their acting ability (which is non-existant) but thier appearance...in the old days many of the good movies had not only beautiful but good actresses.....
The negative may refer to Charlize Theron and her role in Monster and how they hired her for her acting ability not her looks, as she sppeared less than beautiful in her role

tanjap

HSC
thanks a load 4 ur help!!
we versed the kings today..n we..WON!! - btw we're Bossley!!
THNAKS AGAIN UZ WERE GREAT n the arguement wasnt a load of crap :rolleyes:
thanks
T.J

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)