Finance Career Pathways Australia (1 Viewer)

amloe1

HSC
Hi everyone. Since graduating uni last year, I have had a huge number of conversations with students and grads who are unsure about their study/career pathways. As a side project, I created a website with interactive visual maps for different fields, highlighting pathways that professionals I interviewed and spoke to have taken. A lot of the pathways are unfinished as the amount of work is monumental for just one person to do...

Nonetheless, I wanted to share the Finance pathway with this forum, and ask for feedback/suggestions about this section, as well as the site as a whole.

This pathway will include all Australian undergrad + postgrad courses, when I get the time to add them, as well as information about the different branches of Finance and alternative career pathways.

I also plan to add Business pathways + other commerce pathways in the future - if that's something people would be interested in?

The whole site is inteded to help students for free - no ads, no sign-ups, just easy-to-follow information.

Thanks in advance,

-Alon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)