Finished 1st draft? (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
"...Gavrillo drops the neon light and splays out on the floor.

Curtain Down."

The final fullstop was like a burning exclamation mark in my head. This was only the beginning...

_______

And so was my reflection on my 1st draft, although it was 1st draft Version 3.1.2c

Where is everyone else up to?

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
James, you doing performance poetry then? What sort of sound recording equipment do you have access to? (ie. still working at that radio station?)

Etc. What's your MW about?

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
courtnez said:
James, you doing performance poetry then? What sort of sound recording equipment do you have access to? (ie. still working at that radio station?)

Etc. What's your MW about?
haw-haw
You're funny - gawk gawk.

I'm a Stage Scripter...I gave up those mellow, coffee-coloured dreams last term: my postmodern poetics weren't enough for Sir John Foulcher.

Oh, and as for my project, PM me...I'm too secretive/jealous/defensive/all-knowing to tell you out here.

monique66

i'm in the middle of my second draft, which has changed so much from my first (at least it sounds better) Man, i had an epiphany last night at 1:30 am and i was stabbing my keyboard furiously when my mum told me to get some sleep. Ever notice that something that sounds good after 12 sounds crap the next day? Oh well, thats all fixed up now :p

MaryJ_

HSC
Finally I'm done with my first draft. It is so unbelievably superficial, but my teachers wanted to see something. I gave them something... pity it was a load of garbage lol.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
damnation said:
i'm in the middle of my second draft, which has changed so much from my first (at least it sounds better) Man, i had an epiphany last night at 1:30 am and i was stabbing my keyboard furiously when my mum told me to get some sleep. Ever notice that something that sounds good after 12 sounds crap the next day? Oh well, thats all fixed up now :p
Much the same, much the same.

My band of intrepid users of public transport have become more of a crack-team of SAS...it *sounds* lame, but it's not...'swear.

bright_angell

Any advice dudes?

Hell yeah its hard! im actually doing a script 4 drama ip but since there aint no one there at the moment- just thought id winge here- but im doin short story 4 ext2- INTRUDER ALERT!- but yeah its extreemly hard- get this- i have to present my script in 2 weeks where one character has spoken thus far (and lemmi tell ya theres a whole bunch of peeps in this one)

can u say DOOM-ED?

Any advice on writers block?- what i mean by 'writers block' is knowing what u want in the end but not coming up with the characters and particularly the circumstances and specfic situations that will present it.

*cough*cough* my teacher thinks my ip is 'developing'

monique66

hmm, dunno but crying always clears my head...lol, j/k
try drawing up a storyboard or a general outline, that should help :)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
It's hard to get rid of writers block, as everyone has there own method. In order to get over my own jaded stagnance, I walked the streets at 12am with a Nintendo DS and a packet of chips.

It helped.

HSC
Rah our 1st draft is due on Monday and I've written two pages...
Guess I should um...get writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)