First Car (1 Viewer)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Hey ppl, i'm planning on getting my first car in the next few months and so i've been browsing around for quite a bit. Since my budget is not very high (5-6k), i've noticed that a lot of the cars i''ve seen have quite a bit of kilometres on them (200 +)

I just wanted to know, what do you reckon is the adequate amount of kilometres your first car should have? How many kilometres is too much? I just need this info so i can get a rough idea on what i should be looking for. I know it depends on the type of car, condition, price etc. but i just need a rough guide.

Btw, ima huge honda boy so i've been looking at a lot of civics, preludes, accords etc.

P.S. im going to be using this car for atleast 2-3 years, until i can save enough to get an upgrade

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Probs like 150k max would be ok. More than that is still alright since it's your first car and you're getting an upgade later anyway.

Too much is probably like 250k

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
The obvious sensible thing to do would be to buy a Corolla or similar Japanese hatchback thing.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Probs like 150k max would be ok. More than that is still alright since it's your first car and you're getting an upgade later anyway.

Too much is probably like 250k
150 MAX??!! really??!! i was thinking like 175-210 range.
get the curry car.. toyota camry
Most reliable thing ever
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Hilux-1987/SSE-AD-3506907/?Cr=37

BOOM! drop it on it's guts with bags, thing would be a beast... especially with it's maxed out on the bags and scraping along the asphalt...

or, you can go full A-rab spec... :lol:
wow....this is why you never ask for advice from curries. Honda just does not exist in their vocab

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
wow....this is why you never ask for advice from curries. Honda just does not exist in their vocab
Hey, you can here for advice what car YOU should buy, they are only suggestions...

I'm not brown, by the way...

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
The obvious sensible thing to do would be to buy a Corolla or similar Japanese hatchback thing.
I absolutely hate hatchbacks but I gotta agree. Assuming you just need the first car to get from a to b, probably a corolla or yaris.

150 MAX??!! really??!! i was thinking like 175-210 range.

Oh yeah sure that's also fine. Just make sure you check the logbook thoroughly and confirm that the car's been looked after well.

wat is honda even??

Mr_Kap

HSC
My first car is going to be the new BOSTES car. The "You fuck us, we fuck your ATAR" 2015 model

astroman

HSC
If you can find a nice accord euro in your price range, i'd say check that out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)