First Place in Course List (1 Viewer)

Powerbook.G3

HSC
Woo!

I'm the only one from Casimir Catholic College :)

Yeah, I was the one who got 1st Place in Information Technology. So excited, I have a scholarship with UTS lined up for their BIT course, hopefully I get offered it.

:D

jet

Banned
HSC
Haha sounds stalkerish. (Just kidding). The media was hilarious, I was hugging my friend goodbye and then I realised we were being filmed! :haha:
Haha, it's so intrusive. They're just filming from the balcony and no-one has no idea.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Congatulations to Thomas Evans and Isabella Paganin for topping SOR 1 and SOR 2 despite that controversial last question.

Monsterman

HSC
Industrial Technology William Widjaja Epping Boys High SchoolIndustrial Technology William Widjaja Epping Boys High SchoolIndustrial Technology William Widjaja Epping Boys High SchoolIndustrial Technology William Widjaja Epping Boys High SchoolIndustrial Technology William Widjaja Epping Boys High School
my school finally has someone else to brag about. yeahhhhh

emilyjansen

HSC
Congatulations to Thomas Evans and Isabella Paganin for topping SOR 1 and SOR 2 despite that controversial last question.
^ ^ ^
Ah yes. Touche.

I really just want to see the other achievers list. Anyone who makes it onto that has achieved tremendously well! (fingers crossed for more Chev)

But of course, if any of you are stressing (why would we be stressing? There's no reson to stress right now, is there?), placing doesn't determine ATAR... And really, placing in one subject is potentially detrimental to marks if you dont focus on the other subjects too... well, its all relative anyway.

Its just so exciting for those people!!! Well done to you!

And all of this waiting... Ah!

roookie

HSC
16 DecemberHSC results available to students by internet/SMS message/telephone.HSC Merit list published on Board website after midday

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
looooll nobody at my school got a first place
no surprises there

when do the state ranks come out

kateemily

HSC
i will take my hat off to the kid who topped advanced english. like really, now thats more than freaking awesome. not only are u dealing with concepts rather than facts but u had to beat tens of thousands of other guys to get there. massive congratulations.

found it funny today (altho expected) that if u did maths/science/english the media was interested. if u did anything else, hello the mere local paper

jet

Banned
HSC
i will take my hat off to the kid who topped advanced english. like really, now thats more than freaking awesome. not only are u dealing with concepts rather than facts but u had to beat tens of thousands of other guys to get there. massive congratulations.

found it funny today (altho expected) that if u did maths/science/english the media was interested. if u did anything else, hello the mere local paper

Pretty true. I got an interview with channel 7 though.

wendybird

HSC
^ did you have to explain to them what cosmology was? :haha: ;)

come to think of it you could have taken one for the team (ie. Brian) and made a fuss about BOS axing Cosmology :p :(

Last edited:

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC

He went to my school :)

He was an absolute genious.

wendybird

HSC
Imagine what the premier's speech would have been like Daniel Swain year(s) :p

Now THAT is genius.

ETA: but of course, GREAT JOB Benjamin, thoroughily deserved no doubt :D

and the EE2 guy! Cricketer/Poet. Shane Warne only wishes. ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)