Food Survey: 17yrs+ and Employed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shifty-Asian

HSC
Please complete the following survey:

1) How many days a week do you work?

2) How many hours do you have to work before you can go on your lunch break?

3) How long is your lunch break?

4) Do you usually eat out or bring something from home to eat on your lunch break?
a. Eat Out
b. Bring something from home​

5) How much are you willing to spend on your lunch each day?
a. $0-$5
b. $5-$10
c. $10-$15
d. $15-$20
e. $20 and over​

6) Please arrange the following in order of most important to least important (1 being the most important and 6 being the least):
a. Portions
b. Energy Intake
c. Nutritional Value
d. Cost
e. Convenience (how easy it is to eat, the mess it makes, etc.)
f. Taste​

7) Out of the following, which would you most likely choose to eat for lunch?
a. Large toasted sandwich
b. Wrap
c. Sub
d. Meat pie/Sausage Roll
e. Pizza​

8) Do you have any suggestions of new food products that you would like to see be made available for you to eat during your lunch breaks? (all ideas are welcome, they could also be alterations of current food products)

Thank you for completing my survey!

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Please complete the following survey:

1) How many days a week do you work? 2-3

2) How many hours do you have to work before you can go on your lunch break? If it's a full shift (9 or ten hours) I generally have to wait 6 or 7 hours til my break. If it's a short shit (6 or 7 hours) I take it right in the middle.

3) How long is your lunch break? 15 minutes for 5 hours and an extra 15 minutes for every hour more I work. (6 hours = 30, 7 hours = 45, 8 hours = 1 hour etc)

4) Do you usually eat out or bring something from home to eat on your lunch break?
a. Eat Out

b. $5-$10

6) Please arrange the following in order of most important to least important (1 being the most important and 6 being the least):

1 e. Convenience (how easy it is to eat, the mess it makes, etc.)
2 a. Portions
3 d. Cost
4 f. Taste
5 b. Energy Intake
6 c. Nutritional Value

c. Sub

8) Do you have any suggestions of new food products that you would like to see be made available for you to eat during your lunch breaks? (all ideas are welcome, they could also be alterations of current food products)

Not really.. I'm pretty happy with it how it is now.

Thank you for completing my survey!

jazzzod

HSC

1) How many days a week do you work? 2

i work from 5am-2:30/3:30 PM before i go for my lunch

3) How long is your lunch break? 15 minutes for 5 hours and an extra 15 minutes for every hour more I work.
an hour

a. Eat Out

b. $20+

1 f. Taste
2 a. Portions
3 b. Energy Intake
4 e. Convenience (how easy it is to eat, the mess it makes, etc.)
5c. Nutritional Value
6 d. Cost

Pizza

not really.

Cerry

HSC

1) How many days a week do you work? 4-6

2) How many hours do you have to work before you can go on your lunch break? Depends on the day. I usually have it about half way through my shift, but some days it's earlier, some days it's later, and there have been a couple of times I haven't taken a break at all.

3) How long is your lunch break? 15 minutes if I work 4-6 hours, half an hour for 6-8 hours, and an hour, plus a 15 minute break for anything over 8. I think, I rarely work more than 5 hours

a. Eat Out

b. $5-$10

e. Convenience (how easy it is to eat, the mess it makes, etc.)
a. Portions
d. Cost
f. Taste
b. Energy Intake
c. Nutritional Value

d. Meat pie/Sausage Roll
That's mostly because there's a bakery two shops down from where I work, so it's really convenient. I would actually rather have a kebab most days. And I rarely eat an actual lunch when I'm at work, because my shifts are short enough that I can eat at home before I leave, grab a snack at work, and then eat again when I come home.

New foods, no. But I would love it if the Kebab shop would move into our complex.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i have two jobs, so job one will be normal text and job two in italics.

1) How many days a week do you work?
one or two.
only every now and then.

whenever the next meal time is, ie, lunch around twelve, dinner around six/six thirty, doesn't matter when your shift starts.
threeish.

3) How long is your lunch break?
however long it takes to shovel down your lunch. we don't actually get a break.
half hour.

a. Eat Out [for both jobs, but if we have good leftovers then i take them.]
b. Bring something from home

a. $0-$5
b. $5-$10
c. $10-$15
d. $15-$20
e. $20 and over

6 a. Portions
5 b. Energy Intake
2 c. Nutritional Value
3 d. Cost
4 e. Convenience (how easy it is to eat, the mess it makes, etc.)
1 f. Taste

a. Large toasted sandwich
b. Wrap
c. Sub
d. Meat pie/Sausage Roll
e. Pizza

not really, there's a very wide variety around the area i work, the main street of the suburb, for both jobs.

laura898

HSC

1) How many days a week do you work? 1

2) How many hours do you have to work before you can go on your lunch break? 5

3) How long is your lunch break? 30mins

Eat out. Though if I am working more than one day a week then i'll bring something from home on the second day.

b. $5-$10

1 Nutritional Value
2 Taste
3. Cost
4. Convenience (how easy it is to eat, the mess it makes, etc.)5. Portions
6. Energy Intake

b. Wrap

8) Do you have any suggestions of new food products that you would like to see be made available for you to eat during your lunch breaks? (all ideas are welcome, they could also be alterations of current food products).
Not really. The selection I have does me fine and everything is very reasonably priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)