footnotes (1 Viewer)

Sari

CRAP

footnotes!!!! the thingy says they can only be to clarify sources or something, and can't be explanations! and there's some thing there that implies they are counted as part of the word limit!

since when do footnotes work like that? oh CRAP im confused, can anyone shed some light, cos the person that should be able to really doesnt seem to know.

*pulls her hair out and stresses*

ShirLz

Originally posted by Sari
CRAP

footnotes!!!! the thingy says they can only be to clarify sources or something, and can't be explanations! and there's some thing there that implies they are counted as part of the word limit!

since when do footnotes work like that? oh CRAP im confused, can anyone shed some light, cos the person that should be able to really doesnt seem to know.

*pulls her hair out and stresses*
as far as i know, there are no requirements for footnotes - u can use wateva style u want, n whicheva way u want it. i went thru the syllabus coz lik u - i was like freaked - all it has requirements for is the reflection statement, the journal n the bibliography. they can't penalise u for explaining your footnotes - oh and in your reflection statement, state y you've used that form of footnotes and the effect of the explanation blah blah - n u'll b fine!! if u need more info, u can alwayz email me - glad to help....and good luck!!!

Ishmael

Footnotes, AFAIK, are not counted in the word limit - i've never seen a case in any course where they have been.

Though I don't think you are meant to be writing fat slabs in them that you don't want wasting your precious space inside the essay. Thats just cheap 'n' nasty. : >

Ish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)