• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

For all the fans of 'Afterlife' although you may be few... (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
There is going to be a second series!!!

http://badpsychics.com/thefraudfiles/modules/news/article.php?storyid=21

An interview with writer Steve Volk found this:
Q: Will there be a second series? If so, has it already been written, or when is filming due to start?

A: Yes, there will be a second series, I’m delighted to say, and I’ve been writing like crazy since September.

It is starting shooting very soon, at the end of April, with most of the original crew, which is fantastic. Eight episodes this time. But because the scheduling is so tight, I’ve decided I will only be writing only four (it would be impossible and greedy to do more), with the idea that I can supervise the series creatively as a whole and have time to have input in the scripts I don’t write myself.

After all, a series like Six Feet Under manages with (creator) Alan Ball usually only writing one episode per season. So far it has been exciting and fascinating to see what new writers bring to the series, namely Mark Greig who worked on Rebus and Taggart and Mike Cullen, who has written for Touching Evil, the Vice and Eleventh Hour. Mike is also an established playwright who wrote Anna Weiss, about the subject of false memories, so is well grounded in the ambiguities of psychology.
YAY! :D

hope channel 9 play it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)