For those finished, any advice for those still going on? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I have 2 left, any more last minute advice from those who have finished?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
I have 2 left, any more last minute advice from those who have finished?
Don't give up? After i bombed out in one of my exams, i couldn't even focus, despite me having an exam 2 days after. But, i got through it.

Thank God, the worst of my exams have finished. Just one left which is on Thursday.

Last edited:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i have 2 exams left (one of which will not count towards my UAI) but i find that cramming the night before works despite what teachers and everyone says.

as long as you can fit in 4 hours sleep so youre not totally exhausted, the adrenaline that kicks in is enough to get you through the exam and youll be thanking yourself when youre able to answer a question due to late night study which would have otherwise be spent sleeping. also try recall everythings youve studied once you do go to sleep, keep your mind active and reinforce all your knowledge.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Just wondering how I can use my next exam to make up for my screwed up ones.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
Just wondering how I can use my next exam to make up for my screwed up ones.
Just make the best of what you got left.

T

Testpilot

My advice to you is: Fail, big time. You will feel better knowing that your helping others achieve their dreams.

JhK89

HSC
just revise constantly in a good way...? as in so that your not over stressing yourself but not relaxing at the same time... i totally screwed maths ext 1 :)

Dark Phoenix

HSC
If u have time, u should write up questions based on each point of the syllabus. If u cant answer a question, go over your notes and write ur response. it may take a long time but it works. plus lots of breaks (not like freaking 2hours for 30 minutes of study. try1 hour of study and do 30 min break everytime) and water

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
Testpilot said:
My advice to you is: Fail, big time. You will feel better knowing that your helping others achieve their dreams.
this guy is hilarious!!!!! well said. :rofl:

back to topic. i personally have 3 exams to go
biology-mon
ipt-thur
chem-fri

so i really cant afford to stuff any of them as i have a feeling i stuffed up the one's already done.
what i do: get lots of sleep, work throughout the day but take breaks often and remember how after [x number] of exams you'll have around 3 months holidays to do everything u want . it keeps u motivated!

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Testpilot said:
I did that really well! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)