For those who attempted the Transformation of League to Empire (1 Viewer)

Napoleon

HSC
ERRR did you actually thought and predict that this question repeated from last year, this was actually my forte however i wouldn't have thought they would repeat daarggh! hence did not study it.... which one of you did? thought it would be repeated and hence study it

Jeeeb

I did that almost exact essay as practise (Thankyou BOS), and had revised it throughly for revision. Really there isn't much scope as far as Delian league questions go, not like Persian wars.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
erm wasn't the last Delian league question in 2003? and about its origins and activities?
The last question about its transformation from league to empire was in 2003...

Napoleon

HSC
no if you'd look carefully 2004 was just reworded, i.e. Explain the nature and impact of the athenian empire

chin music

HSC
N/A
I LOVED THAT QUESTION. I did a huge practice essay on it and did 12 pages. I thought it was a good question to do a practice essay on coz u cover a few question including league to empire, revolts in the Delian Leage and advantages and disadvantages of the League for member states. It was also good for personalities like Aristides and Cimon and its good for a background to the causes of the Pelloponnesian war.

Mandy101

HSC
I studied everything and hence it was a great question :) I was verrry happy!

sampognetta

HSC
yahoo

all year i really focused on everything else but greece.
2 days before the exam i thought to myself "you know what, id better study greece".
i took a punt and did that exact question and finished writing it at like 11.20 the night before the exam.
i was so suprised when i accually saw it.
it was great because everything was fresh in my mind from the past 2 days.
i dont know what i would have done if that question wasnt on the paper.
its over now so im happy.
yahoo

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Napoleon said:
no if you'd look carefully 2004 was just reworded, i.e. Explain the nature and impact of the athenian empire
Hmm i probally wouldnt have interpreted that question as a delian league transformatoion one, but anyway..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)