FORCES of ATTRACTION (1 Viewer)

OS

Banned
HSC
Okay boys, what is the the first and foremost thing that makes YOU attracted to/ look twice at a girl (as more than a friend)???? I know this is subjective but I'm wondering about the sorts of things among you... e.g. hot body, her style, seems interested in me, get on well, ETC, ETC. (When you're sober.)

Last edited:

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
firstly, nice face, then big tits as this moron above me said (but not to big), has to be not fat, then as an optional choice, would preferable have a nice ass

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
if they are naked i notice their eyes...ironic

OS

Banned
HSC
OS said:
Okay boys, what is the the first and foremost thing that makes YOU attracted to/ look twice at a girl (as more than a friend)???? I know this is subject but I'm wondering about the sorts of things among you... e.g. hot body, her style, seems interested in me, get on well, ETC, ETC. (When you're sober.)

EDIT: I meant ''subjective''! (Not ''subject'')

Vahl

HSC
OS said:
Okay boys, what is the the first and foremost thing that makes YOU attracted to/ look twice at a girl (as more than a friend)???? I know this is subject but I'm wondering about the sorts of things among you... e.g. hot body, her style, seems interested in me, get on well, ETC, ETC. (When you're sober.)
Usually works for me if she's a man.

Vahl

HSC
OS said:
I hear that dangly earrings are sexually attractive to guys... Don't know the logic to that....
No way. The most attractive girls are the ones who don't dress up like some sort of barbie doll. ie less pretentious & annoying.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
Jumbo Cactuar said:
I value humour and conversation. Smiles often. Obviously a hot body helps!

How would a donkey help?

ass as in arse as in the backside of female

now shut the fuck up.

OS

Banned
HSC
Vahl3 said:
No way. The most attractive girls are the ones who don't dress up like some sort of barbie doll. ie less pretentious & annoying.
No, I don't mean as part of a whole dolled-up package but even just with jeans and a singlet top. They have appeal by themselves and bring focus to your face???

tempco

HSC
well, it depends.. for me it's presence.. they don't have to be hot-hot-hot. they may be average, but with a nice aura to them. probably has something to do with confidence+style.

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
OS said:
I hear that dangly earrings are sexually attractive to guys... Don't know the logic to that....
I disagree, I find 'dangly earrings' stupid, but then again I find natural better. Tats a definate turn off.

0o0 said:
now shut the fuck up.
Learn to take a joke, how to spell and calm down. :)

tempco

HSC
dangly earrings are hot. i like how they sway around with a girls hair when she turns her head.

but that's just me.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Well since everyone's being serious, the sexy things about a girl are an impressive hip-waist ratio and the size of her pupils. Girls with big pupils are hot for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)