Forum Meetup (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We so should have a BoS UTS meetup!!! Maybe we should all figure out a day and time and meet somewhere like the Clare or something?? I have only met one person from on here and that is Mikey....

MoNNiE

HSC
yer.. i bumped into robert last tuesday... totally unexpected

for a min i thought i was in non-school (cus of the thread name~)

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
i've met: copious, andi, beaky, jase and many more in FIT and FIT camp:)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Is markets bar good? I have never been there. I'm more of a Clare/Agincourt/Pavillion type of girl myself....

Every time I walk past that bar that is under the broadway shopping centre it is empty.... does anyone actually go there lol.

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
I don't mind wherever near UTS is fine with me... is noon too early? lol because i usually have breaks or finish by noon on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol we probably won't end up having one... anyway Tenax you know who I am now, just walk up and introduce yourself next time u see me!!!

I still haven't even met all the BoS people in the humanities faculty.... crazyness

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
That's quite an achievement, considering UTS Humanities (not even a proper Arts faculty) has like twelve people, and seven of those work there! :p

Anyway, I've met Monnie, Panda Bear, Beaky, Fatmuscle, Tactic, Frigid, Chand, Kathleen, and er...other people?

I wouldn't mind meeting up, I'm at uni every day (but I'm not really a pub type guy). Markets Bar sounds good to me, but the Concourse on a Friday Afternoon sounds better... :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You must be joking! I haven't drained a single cup of coffee in my entire life! :p The stuff is boiled mud.

Nah, I'm in it for the consoles!

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
no coffee, no beer?

you're missing out. (well actually, coffee's turned into more of a dependancy now. 3 cups today, and i didn't even have uni. oh dear.

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by saladsurgery
no coffee, no beer?

you're missing out. (well actually, coffee's turned into more of a dependancy now. 3 cups today, and i didn't even have uni. oh dear.
I never drank coffee before this semester began... but now I think I've built a resistance to it, because it doesn't have the same effect of waking me up. And I reealllllyy don't want to get into the habit of drinking multiple cups a day because I usually feel sick by the end of one anyway.

It's nice to have on a cold morning though.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I love the smell of coffee but I actually don't like to drink it..... I think I get enough of it just through smelling it all the time when I work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)