Frankenstein and Bladerunner HELP (1 Viewer)

JayCutler123

HSC
Hey guys,

I know that teachers often say not to have a prepared essay for the HSC or any assessment for that matter, but I've heard from a lot of people that this module is quite predictable.

I've been trying to think of ways that I could prepare an essay that could cover most of the possible outcomes for this module, seeing as alot of the ideas interlink (interplay of nature and technology). Are there any specific ideas or links that I could use in my essay that could help me potentially cover most questions? I know this isn't the ideal way to go about it, but before I completely disregard it, I would like to just get a couple of peoples opinions on the type of generalised themes/ideas i could write about

Thanks Heaps

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
The Main Themes + Ideas shared by both texts would probably be:
- Nature
- Science/Technology (the pursuit of KNOWLEDGE - the intention that drives it and the ethical concerns)
- Humanity/Human Condition/Human Nature --> could also look into relationships between characters, etc.
- Society, Social Values, Authority and the Individual

Frankenstein itself also has:
- Religion

G

goubar

hey guys,

i know that teachers often say not to have a prepared essay for the hsc or any assessment for that matter, but i've heard from a lot of people that this module is quite predictable.

I've been trying to think of ways that i could prepare an essay that could cover most of the possible outcomes for this module, seeing as alot of the ideas interlink (interplay of nature and technology). Are there any specific ideas or links that i could use in my essay that could help me potentially cover most questions? I know this isn't the ideal way to go about it, but before i completely disregard it, i would like to just get a couple of peoples opinions on the type of generalised themes/ideas i could write about

jason cutler!! Sooo much massssssss

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)