Freaking Out!!! (1 Viewer)

jess_r_2005

HSC
is any1 really starting to freak out as the time draws closer to do the hsc? do u think its going to be scary cause it makes u think about wat you want to do after skool and wat kind of job u want to do?

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
kind of.......

i don't think i'm scared of the HSC anymore since my half yearly and some understanding of the questions.

skyby

HSC
i am not scared of the hsc but getting a job and moving into the real world i am scared of!

jess_r_2005

HSC
hey if u already have a job then u should think of that as a big step in ur life. im doing my hsc, working part-time and playing sport. but i dont no how i am managing to do this tho. also i got my half yearly results back and i no that i need to cut down on everything andjust concentrate on skool.

v sia

HSC
I think im more scared about what other people will say or react to my ( insert mark ) also im scared whether my (insert mark ) will be high enough to get the Course that i want

OH and im scared that the course that i want might be a big mistake ( just like half of my subjects that i thought i would like )

fakingtheday

HSC
i'm currently living my life like a 3rd person omnisciently narrated novel. It's bullshit, like two skins and constantly scrutinising. That emo moment aside no, to tell the complete truth, i'm not scared of sitting in a hall for a few hours.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol i dont want it to be over, im still umming and arghing over what im doing after it.
hsc meh
im too lazy and procrastinate too much!

roadcone

HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol i dont want it to be over, im still umming and arghing over what im doing after it.
yeah thats my biggest problem too.. at least the hsc is something solid to do and work toward

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont really care about the HSC anymore......Im excited about moving onto uni...

I know what the HSC exams entail now so yeah it seems ive gone into procrastination mode lately....

but meh.....cant wait till the real world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)