• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Free maths notes! (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I'd look at Enoch's work. Aside from being a 99.95er (as well as Fortian MegaDux) he has managed to construct some excellent notes. I wish he'd damn well shared them before the exam though...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I wish he'd damn well shared them before the exam though...
But then everybody would do better and lower his UAI, of course its even worse in school because then they may beat you and take your 1st away.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
wow i didnt know he was a .95er! those notes are so well construted. i dearly thank you enoch!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
His bullet point tips are stated everywhere. Plus they're ridiculously obvious. As a serious question, why does everyone keep posting them?

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Maths notes are a waste of time. Fools who can't remember such basic things or think for themselves make them and waste other people's time.

Questions are the only way to go.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
Maths notes are a waste of time. Fools who can't remember such basic things or think for themselves make them and waste other people's time.

Questions are the only way to go.
wow you sound hard... LOL

you remind me of someone... buchanan... ahahaha.

notes are good... as if anyone can remember all the formulas there is... trying to derive them is a waste of time if you already understood them. :)

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
wow you sound hard... LOL

you remind me of someone... buchanan... ahahaha.

notes are good... as if anyone can remember all the formulas there is... trying to derive them is a waste of time if you already understood them. :)
lol - nah I'm just saying it how it is. If you understand them, then it's unlikely you'll forget em ;)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
thats like saying if you understand the fundamental theorom of calculus you would remember all the standard integrals by heart. :)

but i get what you mean... its easier to remember but you still need notes to remember them, and you need to read over shortcuts and not just the standard formulas.

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
thats like saying if you understand the fundamental theorom of calculus you would remember all the standard integrals by heart. :)

but i get what you mean... its easier to remember but you still need notes to remember them, and you need to read over shortcuts and not just the standard formulas.
Solution: look it up in a textbook. wow, so hard.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
Solution: look it up in a textbook. wow, so hard.
Yeah, but wouldn't it be better if you have a 'textbook' that's 30 pages thick, as opposed to one that's 400 pages thick?

Of course, under no circumstances write your own notes. Get them off ex-Prior students.

Mill

HSC
I think Maths notes are kind of irrelevant. Learn it the first time, and then you shouldn't forget it if you do questions regularly enough.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
It's not illegal if you don't get caught.

Anyway, even I couldn't remember half of the 3 unit formulas. I needed that prior booklet.

Mill

HSC
I work at Prior and I know who you are :)

And I know you know its still illegal :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)