Free Maths Online Tutoring | 2018 Baulkham Hills Graduate (1 Viewer)

Richard33

HSC
Hi everyone,

Given the current way of school life, I'm sure some of you may be struggling with content in prelim and HSC mathematics. HSC itself is already a very stressful time, and I'm sure the coronavirus isn't making this time any easy for all of you. That's why I'm offering prelim and HSC students free online mathematics help for 2u and 3u. I'm also willing to help students from other grades with mathematics.

A bit about myself:
I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2018 with an atar of 96.75. I scored a 97 in 2u maths, and 46/50 in 3u maths. I currently major in Financial Mathematics and Statistics at USYD, and I've achieved high credits or distinctions in my first-year mathematics subjects. Since January of this year, I've also been a peer mentor for the USYD Faculty of Science.

The service i'm offering:
Due to my busy schedule throughout the day, I'm mainly offering tutoring via email. I can give detailed solutions and explanations to questions, marking and feedback, and explanations of any content in the syllabus. I can also give general advice about mathematics in high school and in university.

If interested in my services, don't hesitate to email me at dliu6588@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)