• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

FREE STUDY GUIDES website - with study guides and tips! (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the site?

• Love it!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • It's ok....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally unhelpful

• Meh....

• Total voters

24lover

HSC
Hi everyone!

My name is Lisa and I've been a English tutor for the past 2 years. Although I know most of you on this website are NSW, I also know that some of the your texts studied are studied in Victoria as well. So I invite all of you to visit my new website www.vcestudyguides.com designed to help everyone studying English or ESL.

I made this website since I know that there is a lack of beneficial English resources available to students. The study guides are written by high scoring students specific for the yr 11 and 12 criteria - meaning that unlike many other professional study guides, our study guides tell you what you need to know for your tests and exam!

We have text response, context and language analysis study guides. On top of that we also have our BLOG which provides monthly tips and advice on essay writing, essay structure, how to prepare for tests, how to score better on exams and much more!

Hopefully my website can help you fellow HSC students as well!

Please check it out, it is for the student community so support us by letting friends know and let me know what you think!
Here is my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/vcestudyguides

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)