French Beginners at Open High School. (1 Viewer)

jawiNANA

HSC
Who here has done it? I'm starting in a few weeks and I need to catch up fast. How is the workload?

Kittikhun

HSC
Hello.

I do French Continuers by Open High School. Basically our courses are the same except that in FC we speak longer than Begineers and listen to Francophones talk faster in listening exams.

Anyway, the key to succeeding in FC/B is time management. If you don't have it you are messed up. I'm currently messed up now because I have seriously bad time management skills. I'm still doing my prelim. stuff. The workload is OK JUST DON'T PROCRASTINATE WHILST YOU HAVE FREE PERIODS TO DO YOUR OHS STUFF, PLEASE! So basically, if you have good time management skills and can maintain a balance, you'll do fine. Also, read a lot of French and get yourself four 48 page books with one being dedicated to French nouns; one dedicated to French verbs; one dedicated to French adjectives; and lastly one dedicated to French idioms (learn these well since HSC markers love it when students implement idioms in written French responses).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)