• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

French Continuers & Extension Tutor Available (1 Viewer)

adriana_t28

HSC
Hey guys,
This yr i completed the HSC (Class of '06) and am now looking to tutor people doing French Continuers & French Extension.

My HSC results were as follows:
French Continuers: 96/100
French Extension: 45/50

I've kept all my notes (useful sheets, Oral task notes, Written compositions) as well as practise listening tapes from various sources practise questions to help with the written section of both the French Continuers & French Extension HSC exam.

I'd also be able to help out with exam preparation, how to go about studying and WHAT to study (as I've recently finished the HSC, I have a very good understanding of what's expected...after all the preparation I did, you tend to notice patterns in the questions and the exam paper becomes pretty much quite predictable and preparable). My forte was Speaking, like I said I have all my notes I used to prepare for my oral exams and would be able to offer heaps of preparation for oral tasks.

Location: I live near the Liverpool area, but would be willing to negotiate meeting places.
Price: also negotiable.

PM me or email me - adriana_t28@hotmail.com, if you are interested :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)