French Tutor (98 in Continuers and 48 in Extension + Uni major) (1 Viewer)

maybenot

HSC
Hi everybody!

I'm currently working as a French tutor for students from year 8 up to HSC extension level French! Having graduated just last year, I know the senior syllabi like the back of my own hand! The one thing I have over native speakers is exam technique! I scored a 98 in Continuers last year and a 48 in Extension (which is on par with those who state ranked) and placed in the top 3 of the Alliance Francais French language competitions in both year 11 and 12. I was on exchange for 3 months and had a French exchange student for 1 year so I am confident in using both formal and informal French. I'm currently studying French at uni and plan to major in it so am constantly using it and learning even more!

As a tutor, I have very structured lessons and focus on what will be examined. I focus on exam technique and teaching students how to answer questions in order to obtain every mark and how to integrate typical French expressions in their writing and speaking to give their work a degree of authenticity (basically what HSC markers want to see - trust me I was taught by a senior marker). I also have numerous resources and texts I have accumulated both from my time at high school and things I bought in France.

To give you an indication of what you can expect, my year 8 pupil has never fallen out of the top 2 in a cohort of over 60 students and one of my year 12 students came first in her assessment by an 8 point margin. I am CONFIDENT I can get you beyond what you think your maximum is. My rate is $25 an hour and I'm flexible with location. Email me at cimer94@hotmail.com if you have any questions or want to set something up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)