• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

frenchs forest/chatswood MATHS, eng, phys, eco tutor *UAI99.9* VERY EXPERIENCED (1 Viewer)

fathobbitsss

HSC
Hi guys my name is Rob, i am looking for some new students to take on board for 2009. In particular I am looking for students looking to excel in 3u and 4u maths, though i do teach other subjects; english advanced, physics, and economics.

**To everyone on this board who i tutored in 2008, hope your happy with your results and gl in uni.**

Qualifications:

I graduated from James Ruse with a uai of 99.9 in 2007.
english: 93
maths3u: 97
maths4u: 97
eco: 97
phys:95

Currently i am doing a major in mathematics at UNSW

I have tutored over 15 students in the past year. My tuition school has been featured on channel 7 news. You will find alot of tutors on this forum are recent high school graduates with high UAI's. That is only half of what is required to be a tutor. Sure you can be smart but you must know how to communicate your ideas, and motivate your students to study. That is what 1 year of tutoring students has taught me to do.

My way of teaching is definately different from most tutors. I am not merely going to help you understand the topics covered in your school subjects. Understanding the material will only get you 70% of the way. In order to do well, as in extremely well 99UAI + you have to understand how the HSC exam works. I am realy going to show you the in's and out's of how the HSC works. My lessons will be packed with study techniques, exam techniques, and information about scaling and HSC technicalities. Such techniques helped me tremendously durring my HSC.

I tutor at frenchs forest and chatswood library. My rate is $40 an hour. I know such a rate is expensive, so i am offering a free first lesson, for you as a student to determin if i am worth the money. Also so i may see in what areas i may help you in.

If interested call me 0433943416, or email rob_hoahoa_fob@hotmail.com

Cheers
Rob

qw1234

HSC
N/A
^ this guy's a retard. would advise you stay away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)