Frontline (1 Viewer)

Sezzza

Hey guys, we just started Frontline and already have an assessment....create a visual text about 'telling to truth' anyone got any ideas??

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
id try 2 keep it fairly simple - do u mean u actually have 2 create a visula text urself? like a poster/drawing whatever? if u do, then i guess something using monochromes would be the best way to go - play on the issue of whether things are black and white and clear cut or whether there's a grey area blurring the distinction between truth and lies. anyway, thats just one idea.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
spend less time on the drawing, and more on the explanation.
I'm presuming u probly have a 1000-2000 word essay to go along with the visual text explaining it, this is all that u are marked on. Not on how well u can communicate a concept through visual mediums (that would be art :) )

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
we still got marked on how well our objects were placed, where they were placed. i still think good drawers / artists have an advantage as they can communicate themselves better in pictures. but as i said in another thread, think about shadows, if they fall on people's faces etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)