• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fuck You Ecmt (2 Viewers)

04er

HSC
THE FINAL QUIZ WAS OUT OF 20!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... i just realised on BB. that means i got 10/20 not 10/15. Fuck. :| Oh well at least i passed. :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ummm...what? stop smoking crack you crackhead. it was out of 15.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah just had a look. that's wierd. i emailed tig. our tutor said it was out of 15. he even showed where marks were allocated.
can someone email him as well, so there's more chance of a reply.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
it should be out of 15..our tutor told us...i think there are sth wrong with the BB though....

04er

HSC
I hope you're right Stas. whoever posts these marks on blackboard is a fuckhead. First 10 now 20.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha 04er - you beat me and i tutored you for it the night before. we got pretty hard q's though :(
It's best to make sure, in case everyone gets a lower mark and some of us miss out on the grade we deserve. Someone please email him too.
tigi@econ.usyd.edu.au

jpr333

HSC
Yeah it was out of 15 they must have screwed up.

04er

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
i got a 9 :(
hey that's not too bad... (as long as total is out of 15 :p). Can't believe i got higher... you were much more prepared than me... :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
did u get harder qs? our tutorial got hard qs..harder than others :mad:
yeah our average was around 8.
its annoying because im on thursday and 2 of our tests got lower averages than others. The first quiz especially was difficult. so many people failed/

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
yeah our average was around 8.
its annoying because im on thursday and 2 of our tests got lower averages than others. The first quiz especially was difficult. so many people failed/
:mad: our tutorial always has the hard qs, esp the final quiz, the highest mark in our tutorial was 11, i think... :mad:...

sarevok

HSC
realised that i forgot to show working in the first computer assessment =\ no doubt i'll get a shit mark

04er

HSC
sarevok said:
realised that i forgot to show working in the first computer assessment =\ no doubt i'll get a shit mark
yay i'm not the only one... :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
04er said:
hey that's not too bad... (as long as total is out of 15 :p). Can't believe i got higher... you were much more prepared than me... :(
the problem was that we got a lot of theory based questions (like in the final exam).
For example:
What is Rsquared? Interpret it.
So the first part is easy. SSR/SST. Then you had to have the exact reason: 62% of the variation in Y is explained by X. Rsquared means goodness of fit.

Then stuff like Interpret B1:
We had to write: For every unit increase, b1 moves down by x units per x units, on average. If we didn't have 'on average' we lost a mark.

04er

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
the problem was that we got a lot of theory based questions (like in the final exam).
For example:
What is Rsquared? Interpret it.
So the first part is easy. SSR/SST. Then you had to have the exact reason: 62% of the variation in Y is explained by X. Rsquared means goodness of fit.

Then stuff like Interpret B1:
We had to write: For every unit increase, b1 moves down by x units per x units, on average. If we didn't have 'on average' we lost a mark.
fuck. i only had testing hypothesis and filling in blanks for anova table :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)