• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fur products - animal cruelty (1 Viewer)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Warning: apparently the images/videos in the site mentioned are of a graphic nature.
I cannot fathom the sheer cruelty of some people in this world. JCrew is an American clothing company that continues to sell fur products. http://www.jcruel.com/, a copy of the http://www.jcrew.com site, has some videos and exposes on the manner in which fur is "collected". I apologise for the poor articulation in this post, however I am very disturbed at the moment by what I have just seen.

I must warn again that the content of the videos is extremely distressing.
Taken from OCAU. Its disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My boyfriend told me about it yesterday.

I watched 10 seconds before I closed it. Words can't express how disgustingly barbaric those people are.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
You can't beat real fur. You can beat the animal though. I'm not even going to look at that site. Hippies.

HSC
N/A
I think people's hatred of the methods used to acquire fur is irrational.

It is really similar to stepping on ants.

K

katie_tully

Deary me.

I can understand the disdain at cruelty to animals, but I'm a bit over animal activists, especially PETA.

Dear lord am I over PETA.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
haha.. yeah.... if it was china.. mabbe they ate it too .. at least there isnt waste..

ladyknight

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
haha.. yeah.... if it was china.. mabbe they ate it too .. at least there isnt waste..
You all might want a peek at
www.savetoby.com/
and
www.bonsaikitten.com/

I also found this story on studyzones.com:

'All the animals went away. We didn't know where. We just woke up one morning and they had dissappeared. There were no animals in the forest, nor fish in the sea, nor birds in the air- they had just gone. We didn't know what to do. However, someone came up with an alternative. Just because there were no animals didn't mean we had to change our lifestyle- cease testing products that might cause us harm or change our diet...after all, there were still babies. Babies can't talk, can't think, can barely move. A baby is hardly human. We used them for chemical tests; we dripped bleaches into their eyes drop by drop, we planted electrodes under their skin. We sliced, we scalded, we grafted. Some of them we used- baby leather is soft and comfortable. Some of them we ate- baby flesh is tender and succulent. We prided ourselves on our cleverness- only... Yesterday all the babies went away. We didn't know where.- they were gone. We just woke up one morning and they had dissappeared. But we'll think of something. We always do. That's what makes us smarter than the animals and the babies. We'll think of something.'

A bit of food for thought, hey?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
You do realise bonzai kitten is a scam site don't you? Or are you really stupid enough to believe things like that? Eating babies? You really are an idiot. Therefore, alot of animal activists are tree hugging hippie beastiality oriented idiots.

K

katie_tully

transcendent said:
You do realise bonzai kitten is a scam site don't you? Or are you really stupid enough to believe things like that? Eating babies? You really are an idiot. Therefore, alot of animal activists are tree hugging hippie beastiality oriented idiots.
Sif. I got the bonzai kitty link in a FORWARD mail, which said if i didnt pass it on, 13 more kittens were gunna get stuffed into a bottle. THEREFORE IT'S TRUE, right? :rolleyes:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
That's so true!

If I hadn't sent an email to 15 people within 6 minutes of getting it I would have had VERY bad luck for a year...**few**...crisis averted.

K

katie_tully

Let us hear how truly horrible farmers are now. :)

On Wednesday I spent the day from 9am-4pm in the sun and in dust, doing sheep work. Remember kids, farmers hate animals thus they dock their tales and do other horrible things to them! But yeah, coz we hate our animals so much, we spent the day drenching them. Drenches help the sheepies not get worms, be less prone to fly strike, plus we gave them seaweed and cod liver oil so they'd be happy on the inside too!

But really, we hate our sheep and we're ever so cruel to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)