general case study quesiton (1 Viewer)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
k - i've been working on a question for my case study and wanted to know how other people would approach it... regardless of what u are doign - i'm just not 100% sure i'm doing it correctly...

anywho the question is basically asking

idenfity two area's of debate in the case study you have undertaken

using differnet historians and his / her work

idenitfy hwo the perosnal identity, political and social context of the historians impacts upon their history

so yeah...

thanks Mel

Paroissien

HSC
I'm doing the Elizabeth case study.
Elton on political administration and gender and identity
Hmm... I'd probably have to give a brief overview of Elton's opinon of Elizabeth and then go into detail about specific areas and discuss what has influenced his view.
Hmm... the more I think about this, the less confident I become

How are you doing it?

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
humm oh first off i rang the HSC advice line adn they said first thing was that u look at the two historians for both things - so with mine

we do thucydidies for our case study so we have two historians
- Cawkwell
-Badian
so u look at both of them for the two debates.

anyway getting to the actual quesiton - the political adn social and personal aspect i'm having a hell of a time finding stuff but i did get basics...

so now i am deliberating how to write it;
i started an essay which i looked out our first deabte and what badian said and how his background contirbuted to that - did same for cawkwell...

now i'm thinking that the second debate is giong to sound very repetative...

so i dont know if its better to give like a brief info into the two first of all... hummm but that just doesnt' seem like an ext essay format...

i think i'm confusing myself :confused:

mmm i think the way i was approching it is right - cause u end up with 4 substantial paragraphs which look thorugh it...

mmm i prob should just stop deliberating over this quetion...

Paroissien

HSC
Hahah. You are confusing me too. Finish the essay, then post it here and it can be assessed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)