General English - ALL MY NOTES, ESSAYS + ASSIGNMENTS UP FOR GRABS!!! (1 Viewer)

janeybaby6

HSC
anyone wants a whole heap of good notes, assignments?
im currently doing pathways,
(For those who dont know its where i do yr 12 in 2 years instead of one and divide up my subjects into those two years, so i did 2 subjects last year, and finnishing the rest this year)

So ive already done english and business, i have all my notes from last year when i did English all in a folder on my computer. including all my assignments, and alot of people that are doing English this year asked for my notes and assignments and stuff,
and honestly - they're no use to me now whatsoever, im going to soon delete them off my computer, but i may aswell make use of them and give them to someone who wants/needs them.
As you can Imagine, doing only 2 subjects in a year, i had atleast 4 free periods a day, and a hell of alot of time to just work on those two subjects instead of 5 subjects.
I aced Belonging - got top of the whole year including Advanced English, and in total i only got one B in all of my assignments. My Total mark in my HSC for English was 87.
i cant tell u the amount of hours i put into my notes and essays and assignments, but it paid off in the end. and i wouldnt of got the marks that i did if i chose to do all my subjects in a year. Seeing my friends cope with doing it all in one - i can totally understand you probably dont have the time to make notes and what not.
I am more than happy to make someone's life easier during the HSC because i know how stressful it can be.
so just contact me and let me know so i can send you all my stuff :) hope they help!

PS. for those who sell their work and notes after theyre done with them are f**ked.

Ivy Mike

HSC
Hey, I just want to say that I really appreciate what you're doing :)

If you could send me your notes it would definitely make my a life a bit easier.

Here's my email I-mike1@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)