General Thoughts on 2005 Examination (1 Viewer)

lars101

we gave our teacher a copy of the exam and hes done it now, a little roughly but going on his answers and marking conservatively, i got about 77%
bit sceptical on some of his answers, and apparently the MC question with the second moment of area, the value given was give in x10^6 instead of -6 ?
meh, apparently the answer to that was D, i put A though, shrug
if i snag a copy and get my scanner to work, ill put up his answers

mattplaysguitar

HSC
yeah i was thinking that when i saw it, but when i plugged it in with the possitive value i got the same numerical value as D, but a few decimal places out, so i checked it with -6 and it was spot on, typo in the test obviously

fakingtheday

HSC
mattplaysguitar said:
yeah i was thinking that when i saw it, but when i plugged it in with the possitive value i got the same numerical value as D, but a few decimal places out, so i checked it with -6 and it was spot on, typo in the test obviously
Matt; see the other thread for my explanation. It's not a typo, you negated a very important rule that's all.

mattplaysguitar

HSC
Ahhhhhhh, cheers, sounds like you read the question and i didnt... Oh well, i was lucky that i still picked the right one anyway so thats all that matters really, thanks for the explanation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)