General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

h.sc

HSC
Stupidest and most pointless exam i've ever done in my life. IPT is a dodgy subject and should be scrappped.

Currypower

HSC
Someone explain the excessive use of the word "Discuss" in situations where it was not needed.

Lack of creativity by the paper authors..

denday98

HSC
the option topics were ok but the dss one was shit! who makes a dss on a beautiful face and it was mostly based on social and ethical issues, so wat did u guyz rite for that? did any get the formula question! i was like struggling wit that! i think u needed to noe 2 unit maths for that! :p btw wat was the answer for the relational operator?

Ben56

HSC
intuiit said:
The IPT exam was a (very formal) JOKE.
i agree wholeheartedly..

i finished and left the exam with an hour to go.. just because i had nothing left too add to anything i wrote..

horribly written exam.. same question repeated 6 odd times just in different scenarios (2 being similar) and nothing like previous years..

i still think i got over 75 though..

lizhang

HSC
Stupid test, didnt have anything that you actually needed to study for! WTH was all the collecting, storing and retrieving stuff about? it's practically all about prelim stuff :mad: btw, how did you guys draw the site map?

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Rampager said:
There is so much hate in this thread for IPT its awesome. Keep it up fellas.
ipt is a piece of fucking shit fucking fuck and deserves to die.

there, i got it out of my system.
so glad that course is over. what a thrill to throw out my notes XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)