General UTS chit-chat (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Re: The Original UTS 'Secks and Get Naked' Thread

ah you can try send it and ill do some alteration
oh btw what happened in chem today? mind if you can quickly send me some notes before i go?
send them via msn

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

hahaha you know when and where to find me
but after this semester, i dont think ill ever use mathematica again :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

oh i didnt tell you that i got an exemption for stats (33290)
im lol'ing now :D

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

Anyways I'm back from 1.5 weeks of solid study (not really..) and 2 Saturday Exams (today).

goan_crazy said:
yeah marketing is easy
i did go for every lecture though :)
im proud
majority of law ppl didnt as we had it at night and after being there from 9am for law, it was a bitch. but i even went to kuringai sometimes when i didnt wanna stay. jus made sure i went to all, even tho the content was basic.
yeah mid sem was fine
marketing was my best exam ive ever done lol
92 and came 1st in the course =/
but that was mid sem
and poster i killed

i mustve really fucked up the final exam to end up with 83 overall :(
but i had LPH the nite after so i didnt really study for marketing final
Marketing wasn't too easy for me today. All I had in my brain was stats.. because thats all I was doing the last 2 days (I finished marketing study on wednesday).

So lets see.. Bstats- came late to the lecture and ran out of time, had to guess a few, predicted mark 12-17/20. Some questions were pretty straight forward, but I drew a blank on Poisson and Exponential which I may lose some marks. I hardly used the 1 page notes (useless) lol.

Marketing- MC wasn't that easy though I predict a 15/20. All of my four short answer/short essays were terribly structured, and stuff like the "business centre"- I forgot 2 of the 5 participants. I will be lucky to get above 70% for all four..

krayzie_ said:
no not yet, and all these smart arses sending mass msgs via uts email in chem earlier in the semester.. freakin dope smurfs trying to sound all smart with their big words and typing like they are right a 100,000 word thesis for their phD.. DIE.. they should stop hiding behind their email's and their monitors and take it to the streets.. walk down the road there is a alleyway after gloria jeans.. go there and solve it... TAKE IT TO THE STREETTSS!!

*end rant for real* lol :wave:
Mass email from UTSOnline should be banned. All those stupid people are using it to advertise their second-hand textbooks. Find another medium to do that kthxbye.

sweet-g said:
Hmm.. u ready for marketing foundatins exam huratio ?
Sorry I didn't answer to this lol.. I was too busy cramming for BStats. I managed to get 3.5hours of cram time in between tho- because stats was from 9:30-10:30 and marketing was at 2pm-4pm.

Phyuk_Yiu said:
Didn't notice that, lol.

Weekend is going to be full of work, all that CGE stuff has bottled up and the Chem and med sci labs coming up. Can't wait to get through the assignments, studying for exams is so much easier for me.
Congrads Phyuk_Yiu. Your name has been etched into the imaginary book of UTS BOS history.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

BTW I got lost in Building 4 trying to find CB04.03.27 for my marketing mid-sem today. Elevators didn't work (I got in and the level 3 button didnt work).. probably because it is a saturday. I managed to get shoved into a level 2 room to do it though.

Building 4 is like a maze for a business student.

krayzie_

HSC

I'm another one who had to go uni today to sit a workshop! Damn nothing is open and no elevators were working! haha.. =[

krayzie_

HSC

I went to my stats tut on friday and we got this assignment due this week, and i asked ed.. n he gave me the answers to all of it. not intentionally i just asked him how to do it and he ended up giving me a "how to" to doing all of it! hahaha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

damn theres too much to study for the med sci quiz :(

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC

Huratio said:
BTW I got lost in Building 4 trying to find CB04.03.27 for my marketing mid-sem today. Elevators didn't work (I got in and the level 3 button didnt work).. probably because it is a saturday. I managed to get shoved into a level 2 room to do it though.

Building 4 is like a maze for a business student.
sorry :p

building 4 has a separate security system to the tower or whatever, or so i've been told. Basically its run by different security people.

During afterhours i.e. on weekends or before 8am on weekdays, you need to enter a PIN to enter virtually the entire complex bar some places. Lifts, doors and that crap need a PIN!

So yeah, explains why your lift ride didn't work.

I had to go into uni last saturday to do something with my experiment, I had to key my PIN into every place. you wouldn't imagine how annoying that is :eek:

jemsta said:
name the scientific term of the ass! :p :rofl:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

gluteal much? :p...i hope thats the right answer :D
hope it all pays on when i do my quiz on monday :(

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC

Yeh, its the same with Building 10. You need a PIN to get into the building, labs, lifts, etc.

LostAuzzie

HSC

jemsta said:
Agreed, its gonna take the full 6 hrs tomorrow to learn this stuff. But if it pays off, and I do really well I can scrap the last test since only the best 3 count.

And yes, the scientific term for the ass region is the gluteal ;) Hence it contains the gluteus maximus

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

Panda Bear said:
sorry :p

building 4 has a separate security system to the tower or whatever, or so i've been told. Basically its run by different security people.

During afterhours i.e. on weekends or before 8am on weekdays, you need to enter a PIN to enter virtually the entire complex bar some places. Lifts, doors and that crap need a PIN!

So yeah, explains why your lift ride didn't work.

I had to go into uni last saturday to do something with my experiment, I had to key my PIN into every place. you wouldn't imagine how annoying that is :eek:
The marketing tutor said he got lost in there too lolol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

LostAuzzie said:
Agreed, its gonna take the full 6 hrs tomorrow to learn this stuff. But if it pays off, and I do really well I can scrap the last test since only the best 3 count.

And yes, the scientific term for the ass region is the gluteal ;) Hence it contains the gluteus maximus
yeah im just gonna study as much as i can tonight, then learn it again by tomorrow when we have that huge break
if i do well in this one, then i wont have to worry about the other one...nevous system looks harder than bones :(

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
yeah im just gonna study as much as i can tonight, then learn it again by tomorrow when we have that huge break
if i do well in this one, then i wont have to worry about the other one...nevous system looks harder than bones :(
Good luck tomorow bro! Give me some tips when you have done it!

Name the bones in the arms!
Jenny's questions look like a nightmare - its like examples of people who have had accidents!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC

Huratio said:
Marketing wasn't too easy for me today. All I had in my brain was stats.. because thats all I was doing the last 2 days (I finished marketing study on wednesday).

So lets see.. Bstats- came late to the lecture and ran out of time, had to guess a few, predicted mark 12-17/20. Some questions were pretty straight forward, but I drew a blank on Poisson and Exponential which I may lose some marks. I hardly used the 1 page notes (useless) lol.

Marketing- MC wasn't that easy though I predict a 15/20. All of my four short answer/short essays were terribly structured, and stuff like the "business centre"- I forgot 2 of the 5 participants. I will be lucky to get above 70% for all four..
damn
my exponential answer wasn't one of the choices :(
so i guessed that
i had alot of cs 2!
and i drew a few matricies!

we'll c how it goes
hope i pass
my finance mid sem was shocking!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
Good luck tomorow bro! Give me some tips when you have done it!

Name the bones in the arms!
Jenny's questions look like a nightmare - its like examples of people who have had accidents!
haha thanks man...ill let you know which questions by lab demonstrator put in...hopefully it isnt too bad though

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC

Musk said:
oooo qba? that subject looks like fun of doing but my faculty has blocked me :mad1:
qba?

krayzie_

HSC

have you studied hard yet or saving that for tomorow? you usually do fine in med sci quizzes anyway!

I've started studying but far there is so much! you can narrow it down for me tomorow lol

jemsta said:
haha thanks man...ill let you know which questions by lab demonstrator put in...hopefully it isnt too bad though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)