germany (1 Viewer)

Zenithliza

I talked about emigration, nuremberg laws, kristallnacht, wannsee conference, schools and hitler youth, propaganda, final solution, concentration camps.. thats just the main stuff. Plus just how they were vindicated and stuff..

Alibabe300

ali300
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jessabelle
hey guys did anyone else write about the Jews in Germany? and if so what did you include in your answer
Well apart from Zenithliza said, i also in included the instruments of Nazism which helped to implement Hitlers anti-semitic ideals. eg. SS, Gestapo, Death Head Units, Concentration Camps, Civil Service (enabling law), etc etc.
Then there were the various forms of propaganda he used; radio, cinema, mass rallies, newspapers, posters etc etc.

I only however happened to mention briefly the two main nuremburg laws that were passed on September 15, 1935 - is that ok?:confused:

Also, I happened to mention Einsatsgruppen in Russia, and just said how hatred against the Jews stretched out from Germany - is that relevant? I just included anything I could that I remembered!

Fingers crossed!

Catch ya's,
Al

Laura36

Germany question

Was anyone else annoyed by the fact that they didn't intergrate the concepts into the question? They did that last year for every essay and then all of a sudden they had decided not to!
The question about the Jews was practically the same as last years which is a total joke!

I was so not prepared for that question - i was expecting something like totalitarianism or nationalism. I thort it was a joke - how is that meant to adequately show our knowledge?

Fire_and_Ice

Considering that my teacher totally blowed and we didnt even do anything that involved either of the questions, I'd say im buggered.
I found out about a week before the exam that we hadn't covered tonnes of stuff- so I was trying to learn major parts of topics that I had no idea about- hopefully i did okay though, I talked about most of the stuff mentioned here, so I'm crossing my fingers and cursing my teacher all the way to HELL!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Zenithliza

Our teacher really hadnt covered the Jews extensively, so most of my class answered the other question. But ack, I thought the other question was dreadful!
Ohh.. and I meant vilified in my first post. Hehe.. it had been a long day.

astro boy

HSC
before the trials we only had gone through thw wiemar and hitler so silly be decides to study foriegn policy and the actual battles and the damn questions decided to not include that!:angry:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I was expecting totalitarianism, and then I freaked when I couldn't see it...and now I probably dont even have a chance at band 2.

Laura36

THats exactly how i feel Jessika! I was so shocked when we didnt get the question on that or weimar. I ended up doing the question on the jewish community an i totally stuffed it up - i couldnt even remember the date of Kristallnacht!
Cant do nefink now

jessika

law chicky
HSC
hey laura, I did the same question as you, except I didn't even write about Kristallnacht, I talked a bit about propaganda then when I got to almost 2 pages I thought stuff this, Im moving on to Cold War, theres no point crapping on about stuff that has no relevance.

Arch-man

I was banking on totalitarianism too, but upon closer inspection, I was able to twist most of my tot. knowledge to the Jewish question.

The rise of Hitler question could also have been done if u studied Weimar.

HSC
N/A
I was convinced it was going to be a question about Hitler's policies, because last year they did totalitarianism and that stuff, this year for the trials in the Catholic papers they did how he came to power, I didn't even think of whether they would do minority groups. Thankfully I studied the holocaust in year 10 and enjoyed the way that teacher taught it - so we actually learned something - so I'm probably on band 3. Funny, I hadn't thought about bands for history.

Did anyone here do Leni Riefenstahl for their national study?

angelic_samurai

Originally posted by Arch-man
Yes, I did Leni, although I can't remember what the question was...
I don't think many schools did Leni..............our class did it.........was the easiest thing I have ever done in my life! the exam on the personality was easy because we had done a similar question in an assessment task, was good and stuff!
:disco:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)