• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

GF probs (1 Viewer)

macka18au

HSC
has anyone ever had a GF dump them cause they cant handle the HSC n a relationship at da same time??
and then find out that the reason she has told u is nothing like the real reason....she wants to be able to flirt with whoever, whenever, where ever she wants 2.
i love her heaps, and i still do, but while i am still angry at her, she is the one that i love. i brought her a ring that has cost mi $2000 for her, her 18th comming up, and i wanna propose to her...

HELP MI PLZ PPL, am i doing the wrong thing??

ok i just got a txt from her, she dun wanna talk to mi n dun want mi 2 talk to her cuzzin who i am gud amtes wid.he knows bout dis ring, and she doesnt..wat sghould i do now??

Last edited:

Ellie_Belly

HSC
I don't believe that's a valid excuse, personally. After all, there is life outside the HSC, and you're not going to be studying the whole year, non stop. The HSC is definetly a lot more pressure than any other year, but you do need distractions and you need to get away from it all.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm so tired of this question.

It's irresponsible.

All she shouldve said to you was "Hey, I'm getting worried about my HSC, can we see each other or speak to each other a little less? Or maybe, meet up when there is a gap in the assignments. Just not in the busy times?"

I say call her up and tell her that you don't think its a good enough reason and that you really wanna work at this. That you will step aside when there is a lot of work to do. You don't want to be a distraction, more like an escape when she needs it.

okbye.

spankmedaddy

HSC
N/A
i rekon thats ok for her to do that. but if i were her, id just turn the relationship into a friends with benefits or fuck buddies ;)
cuz the HSC is a stressful time, and u dont need the extra stress of relationship problems. and sex is a good stress relief. so to me, it makes sense. and then you can continue the bf/gf relationship after the HSC.
but this might not work for you cuz your probably thinking 'wtf am i gona do wen im not being her fuck buddy?'....unfortunately, i have no answer to that.
maybe sumone else can answer it.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah that happened to me once. Well that and some other reasons which I wont refer to :p

Being a fuck buddy might still distract you from HSC

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
If I got an excuse like this I'd probably respond with:

What kind of fucking stupid excuse is that? If you don't want to go out with me anymore, that's fine, but at least tell me the real reason, and the reason you didn't feel it appropriate to bring such problems to my face earlier. You are a weak, spineless, evasive, cowardly, pathetic, gutless, feeble, inadequate sack of scumsucking pus, and if you ever speak to me again I'm going to right hook you back to the 80's, so that perhaps your father can make the right choice and have a bat instead.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Considering if she really felt for you, she'd know that simply getting 'rid' of you wouldn't do anything more for the hsc.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Considering if she really felt for you, she'd know that simply getting 'rid' of you wouldn't do anything more for the hsc.
Precisely.

spankmedaddy

HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
If I got an excuse like this I'd probably respond with:

What kind of fucking stupid excuse is that? If you don't want to go out with me anymore, that's fine, but at least tell me the real reason, and the reason you didn't feel it appropriate to bring such problems to my face earlier. You are a weak, spineless, evasive, cowardly, pathetic, gutless, feeble, inadequate sack of scumsucking pus, and if you ever speak to me again I'm going to right hook you back to the 80's, so that perhaps your father can make the right choice and have a bat instead.
the real reason with you might be that you need anger management :p

Calculon

HSC
N/A
spankmedaddy said:

the real reason with you might be that you need anger management :p
I only need anger management when people, in particular close friends (or partners for that matter), break my trust, and it's at this point I unleash a torrent of insults that would make a sailor blush.

HSC
Well i would suggest that proposing to her is probably not the best idea. In fact its a very stupid idea. If shes worried about stress from relationships combining with HSC then i dont think more commitment to you is gonna do the trick.

Just try and talk to her about it, dont get angry, just be nice and mature about it and see if you can work something out. If you have to compromise some things to be with her then so be it, if you think its worth it.

Good luck mate

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Wow, I didn't read the whole post, $2K is insane for an 18th present :/

HSC
Sounds like you're suffering from a bit of over obsession with this girl and maybe she needs a bit of space from you.

$2000!!!!!! Kids these days......

Dr_Doom

HSC
what! Was that there the first time or did you edit it ;)

If you love each other then you got nothing to worry about ;)

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Simply put.

You say she just wants to flirt with people and whatever at her own leisure. You say you can understand that.

I can't.

You say you bought a 2000 dollar ring of which to propose to her with. I think that proposing to her at any point in your life would just result in your loss of a 2000 dollar ring.

Have I mentioned yet the fact that people with good relationships running through their HSC generally do better then those that don't?

Draw your own conclusions.

Adam

HSC
litany said:
Have I mentioned yet the fact that people with good relationships running through their HSC generally do better then those that don't?.
litany said:
HSC: 2007
Hahahahahaha!

My answer? Getting married at 18? Crazy. If she has any sanity she'll agree.

Buying a $2000 ring just to somehow buy her love and commitment......during the HSC? Waste.

Have a relationship by all means, but don't get too heavy or rush things though.....

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Adam said:
Hahahahahaha!

My answer? Getting married at 18? Crazy. If she has any sanity she'll agree.

Buying a $2000 ring just to somehow buy her love and commitment......during the HSC? Waste.

Have a relationship by all means, but don't get too heavy or rush things though.....
So your trying to say that if my HSC is 2007 it means I won't know what I'm talking about? [:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)