• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Good luck 2 all u guyz for 2morrows AOS test (1 Viewer)

vazza

Hey all, how u copin? Anyone stressed out. Well try to relax, take a few deep breathes and just think "OHHHHHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDDD. I'M GONNNNAA FAIL. EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE IN UNI WHILE IM STILL STUCK NOWHERE!!!!!!!"
Nahhhh just kidding. Relax. I know its not possible but i really hope you all do well. Good luck to all the crammers out there (like me) who need it most.

Most imporantly though,
Good luck all u guys at Sydney Tech.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol being on here last year with this many loonies would have stressed me out :p is that your tactic? stress them out so you do better ;) this place is mad, good luck to you! i hope you do well!

vazza

Howd u guess my "plan" (Wink Wink) so easily. ROFL. Nah. Im not that slack (well.......not all the time).

Driftz`

ahhh how u guys coping..? Stressed out or whaaaaaaat!? Im crammin so much right now.. n im scared i wont remember ne of it 2morrow!! Arghhh! :mad:

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeh im trying not to stress. just wrote a 3.5 pages quality essay for duplication tomorrow in the exam

and now resting my sore hand... but itll be wild time here tomorrow morning (hopefully not after the exam though!!!). stop stressin, its negative

Driftz`

ahhh yeah i know i know.. but im also worried ill be really braindead once i sit in the exam.. this has happened 2 me heaps LOL and my brain usually starts ticking after wasting 30 - 40 mins just staring! This happen to anyone else? lol

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeh may be. i havent been thinking about old exams (they havent netted good results!).

stair at the hot ladies bums that do the supervising... thatll get ya thinking of something wild (at least for the creative writing section)!!

brushing my teeth and we write and will soon be in bed asleep... hopefully but doubt-edly!

nite (maybe :) )

Driftz`

hahaha lets hope my school doesnt get 85yr old supervisors then eh! .. ahh goodluck 2morrow, gnite! :wave:

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
is there any schoolies that dont get the old OLD ladies?? most of ours even have wiskers... at least the hadnt shaved when we were in year 10.... *shuders* at the memory

nite all, im gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)