• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Goodbye David Peachey (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I watched the Footy Show last night. I read the MainGame today. It sickens me to the core as a Sharks fan to see our shitty fucking piece of crap board are snubbing him. Who are they gonna use to replace him? Fucking 'tryassist' Simmons?

Anyway, this thread is created to show appreciaition for Dapeach, a one in a generation player. No player reads the game as good as him and still gets away with doing stupidly crazy things.

Everytime he touches the ball.

Chip and chases from within our own 20m.

Putting the ball down within nanometres of the dead ball line.

Thanks Peach. Fucking legend.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Putting the ball down within nanometres of the dead ball line.
lol- i've seen him do this too. why exactly does he do it?

Is he retiring from the NRL altogether...or just leaving the Sharks?

HSC
Umm ... I thought it was mainly because they couldn't afford both Peachy and former Knight Darren Albert (winger), who has been playing in England then last few seasons?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Fuck no. The boards just fucked in the head.

matt#1 said:
lol- i've seen him do this too. why exactly does he do it?

Is he retiring from the NRL altogether...or just leaving the Sharks?
He does it to put the coach on the edge, because he can't crack a backflip like the other 'brothers'.
He's leaving the NRL because he can't face playing against the Sharks.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Fuck no. The boards just fucked in the head.

He does it to put the coach on the edge, because he can't crack a backflip like the other 'brothers'.
lol- i'm sure it does put Raper on edge. I'm really disappointed for Peachey- he has been a great player over the years and in my opinion could easily play for another few years.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
He might not have the pace of a few years back, but i would back him as the person most likely to pull off an intercept. Good luck to him in england where he can earn a bit of money for his family.

otay

HSC
i remember a try he scored a fair way back now maybe against the panthers, and it was one of the best solo efforts I have ever seen. Cya peach, we'll miss ya.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Fucking Sharks board are now saying that Peachey is bullshitting about them letting him go. The fucking board is shit. Business decision my arse. This is the man who begs for Sharks caps and shirts and goes around the country on on 10 hour drives on weekdays to raise the name of the club. This is the man who has formed an institution to help aboriginal kids with their footy. This is the man who made the 'David Peachey Cup' to let Dubbo kids play in a competition when their own comp was not on. Business decision. Fuck off. They've just lot a good 70% of income. Good stuff Stuart Raper you cunt.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Thats one of the things that i find hard to cope with. I'll never see the peach play again because his love for cronulla wouldnt let him play against his team. I respect you peach, i always have and i know wherever you go youll be a success. It was bull shit he only ever played 1 origin, wtf? The man is amazing and incredibly under rated, and IMO has always been under rated. I know wherever he goes in the ESL he will be more appreciated. The only ppl that recognised his greatness appears to be his fans. I remember at one stage last season i thought he was over the hill and should retire, then this season he has been just about the best player week in weekout for the sharks. if it is true they are trying to make room for albert i would say fuck off. I would rather the man who has nuthin but love for the only club hes ever played with, rather than Albert.

Ill miss your amazing skill Peach, but i know theyll appreciate you more in the ESL. And i am glad that ill never see the Peach playing against the sharks because i wouldnt kno who to support.... i love the sharkies, but David Peachey wouyld be my deffinition of a sharks legend, he has, and always will be an unsung legend.

And Fuck You Phil Ghould. You claim David Peachey is one of the best players you have ever seen, then why didnt he see more origin time? Why didnt he get the recognition he deserved when it mattered. On form, Peachey should of played origin over minichello this year IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)