Grade Point Average (1 Viewer)

gbang007

HSC
Hey guys,
I am studying Real Estate and Development at UQ. Its my second year, first year i did science coz i didnt know what i wanted to do. then last year first semester commerce then into real estate and i have found my home:p anyway, in first year, fresh from highschool, i didnt take uni too seriously and i failed 3 subjects in the process, 1 which i will have to repeat to complete my degree. My current GPA is about 3.75 and i want to bring that up big time now that i have matured and realised what i have done to my GPA. i have been using rough results i hope to get for each subject (around 5/6) and calculated my GPA but it only comes out to about 4.5 max. i am aiming for about 5.5. When i graduate, do they take into account subjects which aren't part of my degree anymore? ie science? or do they just calculate everything i have done? i'm worried that i will get a crappy GPA.

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
When applying for stuff within the uni, they only count the subjects that go towards your degree. No idea what will happen if an employer wants to check up on you though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)